Bayern Munich 2012- CL, Bundesliga, German Cup

• Bayern Munich vs Mainz (Preview)

Kroos has minor injuries so I doubt Heynckes will start him. My guess for the starting lineup is

Neuer- Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Badstuber- Martinez, Schweinsteiger-Robben, Mueller, Ribery-Mandzukic

• am surprised non of either Ribery or Robben were not even on the bench. I guess they are being rested for the valencia game.

Anyhow, the team did not miss them today. Goals seem to be coming form all middle and forward positions. that's a good one. As for Mandzukic, he keeps on popping in a goal. nice 1.

:):):):):)

• Bayern vs Mainz 3-1 (Full time)

Both Ribery and Robben were probably injuried at the last minute and Heynckes didnt want to take any risk. The game went smooth for us especially in the first half. Mueller, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Shaqiri and Kroos did well throughout the match. Even though Mandzukic did score a goal, his contribution was limited throughout the match. Dante and Boateng continued to be the weakest link of the team.

If we are able to control the ball and possession, our defence looks fine because opponent will normally just have a player or two up field. Unforunately, we let Mainz go against us in the 2nd half and thats where both Boateng and Dante looked slumpy

• when will Contento or Alaba be match ready, coz when one of them gets back, Badstuber will move back into central defence along side Boateng or Van Buyten.

• Contento has already been training with the team for more than a week now, so I guess he will be back with the team in the next few matches; whereas, Alaba will take a bit longer.

• bate will be lucky if we don't humiliate them, we can beat them with our second team that is far better than bate, don't worry my friend will be an easy game for us ;-)

• If Bayern plays till its potential, Bate has no chance at all. Today, I think Robben, Mueller, Kroos, and Schweinsteiger played well. Unforunately, both Boateng and Dante have let us down again in the final minute by letting in an unnecessary goal.

If we are in the playoff, that away goal could hurt us. If we want to win the Champion League, we need to sign top class central defender

• Schalke vs Bayern Munich (Preview)

Bayern has a pretty predictable lineup after Ribery declares injuried.

Neuer-Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Badstuber- Gustavo, Schweinsteiger- Mueller, Kroos, Robben- Mandzukic

Let's see if we can squeeze in a narrow win as Schalke has improved this season. I think this will be a tough match

• Schalke vs Bayern Munich 0-2 (Full time)

Same score as last year, although this Schalke is clearly a better team than last season. Bayern completely dominated the match. Both Mueller and Kroos are playing above everybody else right now. Schweinsteiger also had a great showing. However, Boateng again made 1-2 silly mistake(s) and that could cost Bayern the win at one point

• Bayern Munich vs Wolfsburg (Preview)

Hopefully, we could see Ribery starting for us. Although we are winning at the moment, most of our opponents are still 2nd tier team in Bundesilga especially Schalke. We need a full fit Ribery and Robben to carry us forward in big games.

Beside, I want to see Rafinha or Contento starting for Bayern against the like of Wolfsburg or Mainz. They need to match practice to gain fitness too!

• Bayern Munich vs Wolfsburg 3-0 (Full time)

Bayern again dominated the match. This Bayern team is even stronger than last season's even though I believe Bayern should be the Champion League winner last season.

All attacking players played well as well as both Lahm and Badstuber. However, Boateng again made a mistake against Olic once throughout the match. The weakest link of this Bayern team is still the central defense. Either Boateng, Van Buyten nor Dante often makes 1-2 stupid mistake(s) or lack of concentration each match. Most of the times, we arent punished because our opponents have already given up when they are a few goals down. However, if this happens in a Champion League semi's or final, we will be again the runner up instead of the winner even though we play much better throughout the entire match

• when alaba comes back badstuber will play in central defense and the defense will be stronger, most important thing is that bayern is a scoring machine, so if we concede one goal we can score two or three, all the players are playing really good , to have robben muller kroos ribery shaqiri schweinsteiger martinez gustavo mandzukic gomez lahm badstuber alaba dante boateng all to fight for the first team is really amazing, i think this is a team that has no other choice; only to win everything

• True, we are playing really well right now, but again look at our opponents. The strongest would be Schalke and Valencia. We could have lost or even draw both matches although we dominated both teams throughout the entire match. Mistakes are constantly made by Boateng or Dante.

Imagine when we are up against Barcelona or Madrid or Man Utd, if we have to fight from behind due to a stupid mistake, it would be a mountain to climb. Therefore, we really need to strengten our defense

• Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich 0-2 (Full time)

Another record win for us. Although you pay attention to the entire match, it wasnt as easy as statistic has said. Bayern worked really hard to score the first goal and after that, the entire match is over. Bayern could have easily score another goal or two in the last 10minutes.

• With two more wins in Bundesilga, Bayern will break the all times record of winning 7 matches since season open. Our next two opponents are Hoffenhiem and away trip to Düsseldorf. Both matches are managable. I think the away trip to Düsseldorf would be more tricky, but Hoffenhiem is on the high right now.