Bayern Munich 2012- CL, Bundesliga, German Cup

• then I guess Dante will have to head for the bench. It's going to be a hard choice for Heynckes.

• I dont think is a hard choice. Dante didnt play that well against better opponents. So I guess should give Badstuber a try

• I am not sure if anyone has watched Germany vs Sweden. Germany was leading 4-0 at the 60 minute mark. With 30mins to go, everybody would expect us to cruise through with 4 straight wins.

Badstuber single handly lost this match. The first three goals are all his mistakes and the fourth goal was potentially his. The only person to blame for the loss of this match is Loew because we could have subsituted Howedes in for Badstuber, but he didnt do it and that allows an incapable and low self confidence Badstuber on the pitch. I hope when Hummels returns, he could take Badstuber's position away.

On top of that, people are saying we should put Badstuber for Dante when Alaba. Now, everybody must have a second thought as he is seriously incapable to deal with top class striker. This time he was against Ibrahimovic. I wont rely on him against Messi or Ronaldo

• van buyten is not better than badstuber, but if badstuber plays like he did against sweden, we can continue with dante - boateng or even martinez can play as center back

• it will be interesting to see who starts in the central defence today.

Anyhow all the best to Bayern !

• it will be interesting to see who starts in the central defence today.

Anyhow all the best to Bayern !

• 5-0, very captivating performance, and on top of that, dortmund lost. now we can go to france in good stead.

;-)

• Düsseldorf vs Bayern Munich 0-5 (Full time)

A very convincing performance from the team. Both Ribery and Mueller star for Bayern yesterday and other players play to their potential too. Again, the only thing which anyone could critize is Badstuber who lost opponent once in the first half. Hopefully, Alaba can be back soon and at the moment, I would imagine Boateng/Dante partnership as Badstuber is seriously in doubt especially against bigger clubs

• Unforunately, most of Bundesilga opponents understand and know Badstuber's weakness. In Europe, where most clubs dont watch Bundesilga on a daily basis, can give Badstuber a break some time. But opponents who understand Badstuber will give him extremely pressure throughout the match

• Lille vs Bayern Munich 0-1 (Full time)

A medicore display from Bayern in Europe again. Didnt really create that many clear chances compared to some of our Bundesilga matches. Whenever our backline is under pressure, it seems like there could be a goal conceded. I think we need stronger defenders to handle pressure and 1on1 situation where as now, we need collective effort to clear danger. It shouldnt be like that

• it was a mediocre performance because there was a lot of pressure to win, no easy situation. But then again, Bayern defnitely need better hardcore defenders.

• we lack creativity, i didn't like heynckes strategy with substitutes
    Alaba and Shaqiri should have played at least 30 min
    also we can try Pizarro in last minutes

• Shaqiri played more than 30mins because Ribery is injuried in half time. Yes, I would prefer using Alaba a bit more against Lille as Badstuber performs normally poor under pressure. If opponents have 1-2 offensive players in our own half, Boateng/Badstuber normally can handle them quite easily. However, if we are with the same numbers/outnumbered by oppoents, we will normally concede a goal because both Boateng and Badstuber dont know how to stop opponent flows by tackling perfectly or having smart fouls.

• a good week for German teams in the CL. I was not expecting schalke to win away to arsenal. anyhow this boosts the Bundesliga's status in Europe.

• I expect Schalke to at least draw with Arsenal as Arsenal doesnt have the quality that it has for the past seasons. However, I am surprised that Dortmund can win against Real Madrid and basically dominated the match

• Bayern Munich vs Leverkusen

Seems like Bayern controlled the match, but Levekusen has more dangerous chance. Let's hope we could win our 9 matches. I hope Shaqiri can bring in some flash and can score his first goal

• Badstuber was terrible in left side and as usual and slow in reaction and caused the goal...

All this useless rotation and change of positions for players are fault of the Coach.

Now, he is trying to correct it by changing Badstuber..Shaqiri is in. :x