Bayern Munich 2012- CL, Bundesliga, German Cup

• I didnt watch the match, but seems like our entire defense was horrible. The first goal was conceded due to the careless of Lahm and then Badstuber and Boateng were terrible at the back

• Our Defense is the same as last year poor from crosses and counter attacks. We dont have quality, discpline in our central defense.

Our Medfield most of the time of the match uses crosses.. not much playing from flanks...Ribery absences had negative impact in our left side.

Kroos is only good at shooting ..not much skill or decisive passes...

The Coach is always experimenting with squad & rotation..
    Badstuber is not improving..he deserved to be benched and even kicked off the team..He is untouchable by Manchaft Coach & Heynckes!!

Wishful thinking if we can beat Valenica in CL & Dortmound in next weeks to come.

• stop using badstuber as left-back, and try martinez as center-back some matches ( maybe he will be better there )

• Badstuber is not a left-back, that is very clear, I do not understand why Heynckes can't see that. Alaba should start at left-back before the situation gets any worse !!!!!

:-[:-[:-[:-[:-[

• Bayern Munich vs Leverkusen 1-2 (Full time)

After watching Bayern's match highlight, the match is lost due to the same old problem again. When opponents are packed in defense, it would be difficult for Bayern's attack to get through because both Mueller and Kroos can only play well in the final third with space. Thats why, I have said many times that Kroos is great playing behind the striker only when he has given space. Without space, like against Italy and Leverkusen, he remains quiet. I think he has improved from the past few seasons, but he is not that type of players who can dribble past defenders and make space for other players. Therefore, we need someone who can do that at Bayern when we are against opponents with ultra defensive mindset.

Another problem is our origization in defense when we lose ball possession in midfield, it seems like even when we have 3-4 players in our own half against 2-3 opponent players, we cant handle them. What we should do is to slow them down or win those 1on1 tackle. Both Badstuber and Dante are unable to stop opponents in counter attack and actually Boateng did a reasonable good match except it was unlucky that Sam's header got into his way

• Exactly. I think is better with Badstuber injuried, because Alaba will play as left defender again. This will give us better protection at the back and more sparks in attack.

At the same time, looks like Bayern is seriously interested in signing K.Boateng, although the reason remains unclear. Is it because of his brother, Boateng? K.Boateng is currently playing awful in AC Milan, probably one of their worst player this season.

• Pizzaro showed his class and Robben's form improved. Hopefully, with Ribery and Robben back, we could gear up a level against Hamburg.

• Bayern 6-1 Lille

Great attacking by the team..Pizzaro, Lahm and Schwini, Ribery were all great in attacking and making pressure on the opponnent.

Robben wasted many chances in front of goal and against easy team. What he will be doing when he plays against Bigger teams and get some of these chances..

I think it time to sell Robben in winter break..I still think he cost us two the DFP Pokal and Champion league cups...

• outstanding display of attacking by Bayern, the next CL match away to valencia will now be a hot affair.

• Great game and very important 3 points for us! I was afraid if it's gonna be a tough game 'cause we need to win but there was no reason to worry about that. FCB played happy football and made outstanding goals. :)

• Bayern vs Lille

Generally, it is an easy game for us as we have taken the lead earlier and I think Pizzaro is actually a better striker than Mandzukic. At least he can score from outside the box. In addition, every player plays well in that match, except Martinez could have been a bit more productive in attack

• frankfurt is up next, it will not be easy. Gustavo is out injured therefore Martinez will have to step up his game.

All the best to Bayern, I trust the 3 points will stay in Munchen.

• Bayern vs Frankfurt

Another win for Bayern Munich. Currently, Bayern is at the class of its own in Bundesilga and Europe. Yes, our weakest remain in central defense. Fortunately, opponents dont even get more than 3 chances each game. So we can deal with them comfortably.

I didnt have time to watch the match, so I wouldnt be able to comment on its details, but look like Bayern has a good advantage ahead of Schalke and Dortmund even after this round. So we have a good chance of hitting the title this season