Bayern Munich 2012- CL, Bundesliga, German Cup

• Thats true, especially with Robben, Schweinsteiger, Gomez injuried, we are still playing well above our last season's performance. But that should be the way to go when we are competing in three competition. Football experts, like Hoeness and Heynckes, should know about it many years ago, and I dont understand why we had such a small squad last season, because of Nerlinger?

• Winning anything is hard with a small squad, even the Bundesilga in recent seasons. I hope Hoeness and Heynckes learnt their mistakes and make Bayern to become one of the strongest contenders for Champion League every season

• Bayern still needs at least 1 more defender, preferably one that can play anywhere at the back, like as the current situation is, there are only 2 fit central defenders in the team because of injuries to Boateng and Badstuber. Now that is risky, what happens if Dante or Van Buyten get injured ??

• Yes, Martinez, Tymoshchuk and Gustavo can play as central defender as well. I think in terms of quantity, we have enough number, but we need to strengthen our quality instead. Van Buyten will be retiring this coming summer. Neither Dante, Boateng nor Badstuber is a worldclass central defender, we just need one single worldclass central defender and partner him up with either one would be a perfect defense

• Nurnberg vs Bayern Munich 1-1 (Full time)

A deserved draw. Bayern lacks conviction in attack even when we have the advantage early on. Bayern should have wrapped up the match before half time, however, we let Nurnberg get back at us in the 2nd half and could have lost the match easily as Nurnberg has much more open chances than we do in the 2nd half.

Kroos, Tymoshchuk, and Rafinha are probably the worst performers on the pitch. Shaqiri still lacks the final step/cutting edge to get to Ribery's level. Without Ribery and Robben, Bayern looks clueness in attack especially when we have one man up in the last 15-20mins. Heynckes should risk a bit more, instead of substituting Mandzukic for Pizzaro, he should have taken Kroos off as he has certainly lack the ryhthem and understand he wont provide much in a tight defense line

• Bayern are definitely thinking of the game against valencia. all in all we are 8 points clear.

• Yes, I understand why Heynckes leaves Ribery and Gomez on the bench. In addition, Robben and Gustavo are injuried. However, seems like the players on field dont want to win the matches. How many clear chances have we created in the 2nd half? Probably less than 3 even when we are a man up in the last 15mins. I would hope that Heynckes is more aggressive in games like that. At least try to change the formation a bit to surprise our opponent in the last 20-30mins of the match

• with so many changes a draw is not a bad result, we are still 8 points ahead
    against valencia we must show our strength ;-)

• the valencia game is a must win because I am pretty sure bate will beat lille in belarus.

• i am not afraid of bate, but we must win ( or draw ) to top the group, we will play vs bate last match and we will destroy them

• Valencia vs Bayern Munich (Preview)

Although we stress that even a draw is enough, but if Bate wins against Lille, we would need a win at home in the last match to get a place in the knockout stage. So I prefer a win against Valencia as it wont be easy since Valencia has never lost a match this season so far at home.

I predict the start lineup will be:

-------------------Neuer--------------------
    Lahm----Dante----Badstuber----Alaba
    --------Martinez-----Schweinsteiger----
    Mueller---------Kroos-------------Ribery
    -----------------Pizzaro---------------------

Both Shaqiri and Mandzukic will return to the bench and Gomez will be available in the bench as well.

• Mandzukic should start, Gomez can come in later. As for Ribery, he should be on the pitch from the 1st minute.

• 1-1

Really bad performance by the team against 10 valencia players.
    Also, Coach changes are really conservative and does not have the courage about playing two strikers in the begining of second half!!

We should have got the 3 points and rest more players during the last match against BATE.

• I am dissapointed too, Bayern enjoyed 64 per cent of possession at the Mestalla, and had no fewer than 17 attempts, but Valencia, who were on the back foot for much of the second half, scored with one of just five shots on target. We must be more clinical in further stages when we will face stronger teams. anyway we top the group and that's important not to meet barca in the quarters, but i predict not an easy draw because too many big teams will finish second in their groups.

• what was important is getting through to the next round, trust me come the hannover game we shall see a much improved performance !!!

:|:|:|:|:|