Bayern Munich 2012- CL, Bundesliga, German Cup

• & now for the DFB Poka to sew up the treble!

Bayern must'nt underestimate stuttgart though!

This is a fianl 4 which stuttgart will be fired up for.

Bayern must be on guard!

:x:x:x:x:x

• I don't believe this, both Dante & Gustavo all b'coz of the brazilian fa & fifa rules.

it really is sad!

Are they going to get their Medals in absentia ??

:(:x

• I don't believe this, both Dante & Gustavo will miss the DFB Pokal all b'coz of the brazilian fa & fifa rules.

it really is sad!

Are they going to get their Medals in absentia ??

:(:x

• Anyhow, let's attain the treble !!!

NEUER - LAHM, VAN BUYTEN, BOATENG, ALABA - MARTINEZ, SCHWEINSTEIGER - ROBBEN, MULLER, RIBERY - MANDZUKIC.

I believe the above named will be the starting line-up!

• Bayern's line up tomorrow would be pretty predictable with Van Buyten replacing Dante and probably start with Mandzukic.

Yes, we have the biggest chance to win the historical treble now! Is this the best Bayern team in history? Probably in terms of the entire squad, but in terms of the first 11 players, I still think the mid 70's Bayern team has better individual quality than this one for now.

If we are able to win the treble and the Champion League title again next season, you can argubably say that this is the best Bayern team ever!

• After winning the historic treple, Bayern needs to stay hunger and at least maintain two titles- Bundesilga and Champion League for next season. We have the potential to win back to back Champion League title since the establishment