German or Foreign players?

• What do you think, is better to have a mixed squad with players from different nations, or more german players like now! neuer boateng lahm batstuber schweinsteiger kroos muller gomez, only ribery robben alaba ( first eleven ) ?
    2001 champions league winner team: kahn scholl efenberg linke, lizarazu sagnol anderson kuffour hargreaves salihamidžić elber
    Or is the same, nothing change?

• ;-) What i mean is, that maybe different mentalities(or strong maybe is the right word) are better for the squad , for example if germany would have won the euro 2012 would have been better for bayern too, now that spain has won maybe martinez (if he comes) has the wining mentality to bring to the squad, i don't know if i expressed well!? Do u think i messed up :) :) ????????!!!!!!!!!!!

• Both German and foreign players to build up a strong team. But in a way that the German players are in majority. My opinion. ;-) But I believe that variation is a strength, in football and in life. Different people come up with new ideas, a bit different mentality. That often makes a group or team stronger. :)

• In my idea both foreign and German players should play in matches...but Germans must be more.because with them FCBayern can help national team too.