Hello, I introduce myself

• Hello, I'm Salvo, i'm 22, and I live in province of Catania(Italy). I'm a lot fan of AC Milan in my country, and my favourite team out of my country obviously is Bayern Munich ;-)

I would be happy I would be glad if someone or some of you hold her friendship with me, to chat over Bayern and various sports.

it's up to you to discover my passion for sports and much more, for the moment I have nothing to say. Have a nice day :-)

• Ciao, tifoso del Milan e del Bayern (come me!). Mi chiamo Marzia ho quasi il doppio dei tuoi anni e abito in provincia di Pavia. Benvenuto a bordo! Hello fan of Milan and Bayern (like me!). My name is Marzia, I'm almost two times older than you and I live near Milan. Welcome on board!:)

• vado correre dove mio babbo a dimostrare che non solo tedeschi supportando Bayern!! ci sono gli italiani!

ma questo non fará mio padre un bayern fan...

(L'ultima volta che scrivo in italiano.. non scrivo e non parlo bene.. io sono una vergogna per la mia nonna... :P) (words are way too similar to spanish... but still some of them are tough for me.. im more comfortable writting in english...)

• don't worry, there is always time to learn, I have the English language medium ..... however as Socrates says: I know you do not know ;-)