Martinez,Shaqiri,Mandzukic,Dante or Pizarro?

• Pizzaro clearly is the most needed one, Shaqiri makes a good impression too. Martinez will be a flop, big time. The rest are usual bayern transfers, i doubt any of them will bring the club on an new level, they benchplayers.

• my vote goes for both Shaqiri and Martinez, Shaqiri is a type of player that Bayern need; fast , can dribble without problem 2 defenders , shot from distance , team player , very young has time to improve,
    Martinez is a mix between Kroos and Gustavo, good technique on ball, great vision , vertical passes like Kroos and good in defending also like Gustavo

• Martinez is expensive and not worth the money, but he is definitely not a flop. I think he will be a long term solution for our central defense in either midfield or defense. Shaqiri shows promise right now but cant say until the season is over. Pizzaro and Mandukic are average from the performance that they have shown in the first 2 competitive matches. Dante is an average player even when he was at Gladbach, but he is cheap.

• that is remains to be seen if martinez his money is not worth it, you can not say yet dante and will fit in well with us very well determined.
    I am still of the opinion that Martinez, Shaqiri, Mandzukic and Dante are good to very good transfers.

Auf Geht's Ihr Roten!!
    http//koan-klopp.de

• Yes, Mandukic has better control of the ball than Gomez, but that goes to Pizzaro too. Out of all three strikers, actually Pizzaro's ball control is the highest, but doesnt mean that he is the best striker.

Is hard to say who will be the stand out new transfer for this season? So far, it looks like Sammer is more effective than Nerlinger who signed too many useless players like Petersen, Pranjic, Braafheid, Usami, etc etc.

At least, Mandukic, Pizzaro, Shaqiri and Dante all met their expectations.

• Martinez's run forward is definitely unique and his passing is accurate and thats very key for our counter attack

• Martinez - has hardly had enough playing time, too early to judge him, Mandzukic - well he is scoring in every game so far & his technique is better then that of Gomez, Pizarro - again had had very little playing time, Dante - an average defender, Shaqiri - he is a superb versatile player.

As for now I think my bet goes to Mandzukic, a typical goal scoring machine!

• :| i hope to see martinez from the start against valencia, so we can see him in a fully match and a competitive one