Martinez,Shaqiri,Mandzukic,Dante or Pizarro?

• Exactly. Personally, I think by January, Martinez should be high on the list, as regular players like Gomez and Alaba return, I believe both Mandukic and Dante's playing time will be limited

• Defintely not for me, the best one is actually Shaqiri although he didnt score any goal, but his direct freekick is what we are missing last season. Over the past season, I dont remember Bayern score any direct freekick

• Shaqiri is among the best performer in Europe so far and finally, Bayern transfer scouts got something right. Martinez, Mandzukic, and even Dante met the minimum expectation. Unlike the previous seasons, Bayern spent too much money and effort on useless players like Sosa, Breno, Petersen, Usami, Braafheid, Pranjic, etc.

• So far, Martinez didnt impress me at all. Mandzukic did all the easiest job. None of his goals is too impressive, but he passed the test for his price tag. Pizzaro didnt do anything special either, but he wasnt expected to. Dante is just a good backup defender in Bundesilga but not in the Champion League's semi-final level.

The most impressive player so far is Shaqiri. He did contribute a lot in a few matches so he is top of the list

• For existing players, I think Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Gustavo, Ribery, Mueller, and Kroos had made a step up compared to last season's performance. Neuer and Robben had too little time to show their performance this season. Boateng and Badstuber really need a stepup; otherwise, I hope they will be sold next season although in reality both players will probably stay even they have bad performance

• badstuber plays better as a centerback than leftback thats why he is struggling in that position, but Alaba is coming back and his speed and dribbling will help Ribery to raise his performance too.

• Badstuber definitely plays better in central defense, however, his lack of speed and lack of 1on1 skillset still got exposed if he is up against worldclass players like Messi, Ronaldo etc

• I know, he is basically the worst player for Bayern so far this term. I hope Hoeness and Heynckes should take note and forget about his rout (from Bayern youth team). If he continues to stop improving from a talented defender to a worldclass defender, Bayern should sell him in near term for 15-20mil Euros and sign a quality defender instead

• Lille vs Bayern 0-1
    I am very disappointed with Martinez, he is playing like tymoschuk ( which i don't like ) always looking back to pass the ball. He never look dangerous with the ball, we didn't brought him only to defend, because gustavo is very good to do that, but to help attack also.
    to tell the truth i expected much more from him.

• Yes, we probably need backup player(s) for Gustavo throughout the season as the lack of Gustavo had shown against Chelsea. However, paying 40mil Euros for Martinez is too excessive. He is probably worth around 15mil Euros

I dont like how media/Hoeness talked up about Martinez when he can only play side pass or back pass as any professional player can do that. He has a good header, but he needs to push forward a bit more, like making forward runs or doing some killer passes, like Yaya Toure or Vidal

• I think there are some matches that Pizzaro can play better than Mandzukic. Mandzukic's form dipped a bit in recent matches. Maybe Heynckes can play Pizzaro a bit more often even though Pizzaro isnt a long term solution for Bayern's attack anyways