Martinez,Shaqiri,Mandzukic,Dante or Pizarro?

• Great performance from Pizarro yesterday. :)

Martinez still remains kinda question mark for me...

• Pizzaro has always been a great striker, but he often lacks the form during crucial matches, thats why his fame is only limited to Bundesilga fans.

• 3 goals for Pizarro and a bit samba dance! ;) What a match! He had a very bright smile on his face after the match in the interview. ;) Man of the match yesterday even though everyone played once again perfect football. Very strong performance! I'm very proud of our beloved FCB! :)

• Pizzaro and Shaqiri has both done well for us this season and both Mandzukic and Dante are meeting expectation. Only Martinez didnt show what he can do for a 40mil Euro. To be honest, his performance is even worse than Gustavo so far this season

• Hopefully, Martinez contributes an assist against Frankfurt, but his display is still not very convincing for now

• Yes, Shaqiri should play more time, but Ribery, Mueller and Kroos are all doing so well at the moment. In addition, Robben needs match practice to regain his form, so I guess would be difficult for Shaqiri to have anything more than 20mins per match

• valencia 1 - 1 Bayern
    i think Martinez is playing better and is doing a great job at the back, also Shaqiri is always dangerous when he comes on the pitch

• However, Shaqiri' form dipped a bit. Although he is very impressive, he cant really replace either Robben or Ribery as he hardly scored a goal or even add his name onto an assist.

• Bayern 5 - 0 Hannover
    Great game for Martinez, the best one until now with Bayern.
    Let's hope he continues like this. ;-)

• Exactly, not only did he score the first goal, he also intercepted a lot of passes in midfield and turn into counter attack for us

• Up till this moment, the best transfer for us is Dante. It was Shaqiri in August, but so far, Dante has impressed me the most

• Dante has been convincing in many matches. But also Mandzukic has been playing well. Let's see how the guys play today against BVB. ;-)

• No, Mandzukic actually didnt play that well in recent matches and also didnt show much against the worldclass Subotic and Hummels last night.