Martinez,Shaqiri,Mandzukic,Dante or Pizarro?

• Yes, not against Hummels. That is a fact. But if we look at the whole season there have been strong matches for him (Mandzu). At least more than for Martinez... ;-) But I hope he'll raise his level, too.

• In fact all the new players are doing well, because with so many injuries these three months ( Gomez, Alaba, Robben, Boateng, Badstuber, Gustavo, ) we are 8 points ahead in Bundesliga and we top the group in Champions League, because of new entries like Mandzukic, Dante, Martinez, Shaqiri and Pizarro.
    and Martinez finally is showing his potencial, game after game he is playing better.
    anyway, until now in general Mandzukic and Dante had played better than others to my opinion ;-)

• It's hard to define which was the best one because each one of these signings added something Bayern lacked and costed us two Champions Leagues: depth

• Yes, Dante is definitely our signing for the season so far. He turned out to be one of the best central defenders among us and the others add depth to this squad, but not so much in terms of worldclass quality

• Shaqiri and Martinez are playing really good these last matches, I'm little dissapointed by Mandzukic, maybe he is feeling the presure from Gomez

• Surely is Mandzu feeling too much pressure now that Gomez is back. :-[ When you play like 60 minutes and don't score and the other player comes and scores in less than one minute it has to have its impact on your self-confidence. I really felt sorry for him yesterday when he lost his great opportunity to bring FCB to 0:2. Poor Mandzu. :( But hopefully this Christmas break now comes at the right time for him and gives him time to get along with the pressure now that he has to compete with Super Star Gomez. At the end we need both of them and need also the best out of them! They do have different strengths and are both very good players, no doubt. I hope more luck and more self-confidence to Super Mario Mandzukic and also more great goals for Super Mario Gomez. :) Both are great players, great personalities. Personally my fave players in the team.

Shaqiri has been very convincing. :) Martinez has got better all the time as well. But also he needed probably a bit time to "feel like home" in the team. Like everyone does. Dante is a great player and very sympathetic guy in my opinion, too. :) I'm happy we do have such great guys in our team and I'm sure we're very strong what comes to winning the championships. This great team has deserved every single point from every single game! :8

• I hope after winter break, Gomez can reclaim his first team spot because he needs stable matches to keep up his performance. Beside, he is actually stronger than Mandzukic and Pizzaro although there are a few better strikers than Gomez out there.

• Gomez becomes in the second half of the season(return match) in the Startelf come again. I also see Gomez stronger than the other forwards!

• Gomez is stronger than Pizzaro and Mandzukic overall, however, he needs to improve on his first touch especially in the penalty box because thats almost everything for scoring critical goals

• Gomez is surely strongly back now that the winter break is over. He's probably the strongest, no doubt. I still keep on saying that we need all the three of them, the strikers. ;-) Everyone of them has got different strengths and also the concurrence between the players is just good for the team. I believe so. And hope that both Mandzu and Pizza are getting play minutes as well. Maybe the Joker role fits to them, too. ;-)

• Martinez and Dante are playing class football, Mandzukic also is scoring in every game.
    I think Dante and Martinez are the reason that we conceded only 7 in bundesliga, and we concede only 1 vs Arsenal, this year we have signed the right players ;-) ;-) ;-)

• I think the best hire is Sammer who can handle both Mandzukic and Martinez's transfer and both players have definitely proven their worth so far this campaign. On top of that all Shaqiri, Pizzaro and Dante are worthy addition, so I mean we did almost a perfect job last summer transfer

• I think Dante and Martinez are the actual ones who change this team as they have improved from Badstuber and Gustavo and also add depth to this squad.