• To be honest i think bringing in Guardiola kills 2 birds with one stone. First he is a motivator, and coach that understands pressure, and he likes the young player philosophy. And second, its also a good public relations move. A great name brings in extra revenues, and having a succesfull and established coach makes the enviroment seem a lot better. There are some rumors about Neymar. I think that Bayern has the financial strenght to bring him in. But spengind big is not the Bayern way, personally i think that young players that already play in the CL are better than a player that didnt play in Europe. I hope that Pep will take bayern to the next level. He chose our club because its financially stable, great management, awesome history. He will not start from scratch. I am waiting your view on the matter, my fellow FcB fanatics. Mia san mia :8

• It's gonna be very interesting to see how Guardiola is gonna work with the team. No doubt he's got pretty much pressure about winning the championships. But as a perfectionist I think those challenges fit well to him. I personally wish him warmly welcome to FCB and hope successful time together with him. :)

I also hope from the bottom of my heart that we're gonna win the championship(s) this year. For and with Heynckes. I hope all the guys in the team wanna win the championships for this great guy so that he can retire as a coach of a winning team. :)

• Heynckes is angry about the timing of Guardiola's announcement as Bayern's next Head Coach.

• I think there is always improvenment in any squad, but this Bayern squad is nearly a 100 point and would be hard for Guardiola to have any significant improvement. I hope we can win the treple this season.