Bayern Munich 2013- CL, Bundesilga, German Cup

• A new season for Bayern starts on August 5th as Bayern will play against Rehden. Many would expect this is a routine win for us. I hope Bayern not only wins this match against Rehden, but plays with style.

So far, out of the six trophies that Bayern can win, Bayern has already lost the German Super Cup which is the most insignificant trophy, although it still hurt to lose it to Dortmund. I hope Bayern can win the European Super Cup against Chelsea (a revenge), plus most players havent won this medal yet.

• Bayern hasnt really played that well so far with this system. Against Dortmund, Man City and Rehden, Bayern's midfield and defence exposed too much space for opponents to attack. Dortmund is able to score some easy goals against us. This new system gives Bayern more flexibility up front; however, with only Schweinsteiger as the only central/defensive midfielder basically exposes too much space if we lose the ball in midfield

• I feel much more comfy with the 4-2-3-1 system Bayern employed last season.

Pep prefers the 4-1-4-1 which the team has to acclimatise to very fast, the league kicks-off 2moro it will be interesting to see who Pep will field.

• I liked Jupp methods more then Pep's.
    But who knows with time when they practiced enough 4-1-4-1 they might get good enough at it and dominate again.
    The recent loss 2:4 to Dortmund really hurts because all know that Bayern is better!

• Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba - Schweinsteiger - Robben, Kroos, Muller, Ribery - Mandzukic

This is how Bayern will most likely line-up 2nite. But gosh u can already see a lot of good players will start from the bench.

• not a bad start in The Bundesliga, the line-up looked more or less stable but there are a few things that need to be ironed out so that the team get's into tip top form!

:x

• next up in the DFB Pokal, it's hannover 96, that won't be an easy game despite it set to be played in the Allianz Arena!

• Standard that we showed in the last season must be maintained.

I want to see my club the as the most successful one in Europe.

We are with you always boys ! ! ! :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Gotze is in the matchday squad, interesting to see how Bayern will line-up against frankfurt.

• 3 games in 6 days, that's when a large quality squad comes in handy.

1st step, nurnberg!

• against chelsea 2day, The Team will have to tighten up at that back!

I guess all the big guns will be back 2day, the likes of Lahm, Alaba, Boateng .........................!

• right now The Team has a problem in defensive midfield, Martinez, Schweinsteiger & Alcantara are all injured.

If only Emre or Gustavo had stayed!

I really do hope Schweinsteiger will be fit by the time the hannover game is on.

• is Kirchhoff fully fit ??

should any of our defensive midfielders fail to make the hannover game, he would be the best bet to stand in!

• it was a more than decent show against cska, & oh my, Lahm looks a decent holding midfielder.

Anyhow, the next game against schalke will prove to be a harder test, let's see how the team holds out!

:x:x:x:x:x

• looks like the team is getting a hold of Pep's idea of football, they really looked good against schalke!

• wolfsburg were very organised, in my opinion, I think Lahm should go back to right-back & Schweinsteiger should play no. 6