Question?

• Can someone please tell me what is the meaning of "Ned mehr guad", and what is the purpose of the button with the celebrating girl/boy?

Thank you!

• Hi Roman,

"ned mehr guad" ist dialect and means "not good anymore".

Do you mean the button with the arms up in the air? It shows you who gave you a "guad" (good) for a posting you made.

• Anyone having problems with fcb tv , half the time it is in german, i cannot watch all the games i want and no one ever replies to my emails, i am in the uk

• well, whether it's in German or not, I do actually watch the matches & I really enjoy them. Football is one language. You can still follow what's goin on despite it being commented in German.

:)

• the matches are in english but i cannot watch older matches for example the two games against barcelona in the champions league, it is the text that is half in german so i dont know where to look and the site ghosts and overlaps itself so i can see boxes to click on behind other boxes but wont allow me to access them i have tried to contact fcb they have told me to check what programmes am using but thats it no reply since when i told them i had checked everything they had told me this was 3 months ago i have been trying now to cancel my subscription for the last month as i am fed up with the complete ignorance of my emails and lack of replies and still no reply do i sound fed up with it all i hope i do