Favorite moment of 2013

• 2013 was a fantastic year! What was your favorite moment?? (be specific) Mine was (obviously) Robben's goal in the Champions League final...ahhhh the relief....I'm pretty sure my neighbors heard me scream "Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Europa meister!!!!":)

• Exactly this scene I watch often on youtube again and again, and I grant this goal so much Arjen.
    Look in his face, an incredibele expression!

Fußball ist immer ding, dang, dong.

• Hmm for me the best moment is when Bayern defeated Barcelona in both legs. I can't be more specific then this :D
    This was the best for me because Barcelona was considered the best squad ever. Bayern sure proved them wrong! :D ;-)
    My second is Robben goal is CL final.
    My third is Martinez goal vs Chelsea in the last 10 seconds of the match. That was something you don't see every day!! :D
    All in all best Bayern year ever!! MIA SAN MIA!!

• 1. Robben's goal in the cl-final - and what happened than on the theresienwiese...unbelievable
    2. Martinez' goal in the last second against chelsea in the european supercup
    3. the 4:0 and 3:0 against Barcelona - live on radio

this list could be endless...

• well stated argonaut...many many favorite moments...agreed. Javi's goal v Chelski was a topper and beating barca 7-0 agg was unbelievable...thanks for the posts and here's to 2014!!