FC Bayern Munich season 2013/2014

• I feel it's time to open a new topic on the current season. Here we can write all our hopes and fears hehe
    What are your thoughts on Bayern progress so far? What are your hopes for year 2014 ? :)

• The Bundesliga and the DFB Pokal should really be a walk in the park. For the Champions League I think Bayern has the biggest chances of winning it again but anything is possible :|
    I'm 99% sure that Bayern will get to the final of the CL because no one can beat Bayern in two legs. They are just to good for the rest to lose that way :D but in the final you play only one game and luck plays a big factor here.
    But as always I am an optimist and I am sure Bayern will prove it's worth again this season like in 2013 :) MIA SAN MIA

• what happened in austria 2day ? is it because Pep over rated the players & played some out of position ??

This game should serve as a warning !!!!!

:x:x:x:x:x

• Yeah I know, right? :(
    I didn't watch the first half..I joined in the beggining of the second half and I saw that Bayern was loosing 3:0..I couldn't believe it...
    I guess Pep was just trying out something new that went horribly horribly wrong. But at the end of the day this was just a friendly match so no real harm done I guess :)

• that was a let off, stuttgart played very well. This has got to be another lesson for Bayern. But the 2nd half was much better for Bayern especially after the introductions of Pizarro & Mandzukic!

What Mandzukic did in his short time is proof enough that Bayern still need him!

:x

• the 1st home game of 2014, a very good opportunity to cement our position at the top against a struggling frankfurt.

I hope Mandzukic will start today, he did a veer good job when he came in against stuttgart.

• Well I think they played really really good against Frankfurt! And a 5:0 victory is a big one. Very happy :)
    And I am glad Robben returned.Hehe he scored a goal as soon as he steped on the field :D

• let the momentum accelerate, with players coming back from injury, all's looking good 4 the second half of the season. Am really happy for Mandzukic & Robben.

LET DIE ROTEN FLOW !!!!

• so what happens when both Schweinsteiger & Martinez are fit ? Will Lahm go back to right-back as Rafinha warms the bench ? watch this space !!!

• Basti will definitely be ready for the arsenal game or even 2nite's DFB Pokal tie against hamburger.

2nite's tie will be a tight one, hamburger will want to prove a point against Bayern!

:x

• I am glad. :)
    I am not to much worried about tonight..I am only worried about next week, the match against Arsenal. They want revange for last season and they will be motivated..

• Bayern will not underestimate arsenal this time round, I have a good feeling about this tie!

:D:x