FC Bayern Munchen Season 2014/2015

• superb, The Team has well & truly grasped Pep's idea of football. Bayern have the look of treble winners once again.

• Sorry I was inactive for quite some time.
    Bayern look really strong right now.I even dare to say they look the best in Europe!!
    Tacticly they are diferent in every match and are very flexible.They players seem to respond very good now to Guardiolas ideas unlike last season.
    The only problem are injuries now :( :-[ Lahm,Martinez,Alcantara,Alaba ect. Injuries could be a serious problem this season.
    But other then that I really like the new Bayern..much better then last season!:D

• Bayern are on the brink of breaking a record, but be aware mainz are not easy on the their home turf!

Good luck to Pep & the Boys!

:)

• back to winning ways, it's good wolfsburg are on fire because that will keep Bayern on toes!

:x

• 8-0! a really morale boosting performance before the resumption of the CL. donetsk is a team on fire but am sure Pep has done his homework.

:8:x

• Alcantara is back!, just when the season is getting interesting. Now Pep has more options!

• Alcantara is back!, just when the season is getting interesting. Now Pep has more options!

• Thiago Alcantara was on the bench against Gladbach.Does that mean we can expect to see him play after the international break?
    Also what is Ribery status?We could use him now that Robben is out for who knows how many weeks...
    Anyways I am glad players are returning.We still need Javi!

• most definitely Alcantara should be play after the international break coz of the injury to Robben. We need creativity now that Robben is absent, so we will need both Alcantara & Ribery. I am sure Ribery will be fit by the time the dortmund game comes around.

• Thiago looked great today against BvB.I remembered why I missed him so much.One of the best passers we have and he is very inteligent and creative.
    When Martinez returns+Lahm we will have a great defense and midfield.
    Let's only hope Ribery will be back soon.Now that Robben is probably gone for the rest of the season we will need Ribery more then ever.

• at times u don't need to play well to win, against bvb the team ground out the result with determination.

bravo. :x

next up is leverkusen, that won't be easy too!

• what a disaster, am wondering why Dante started in place of Badstuber, gosh the mistakes :(

• what a disaster, am wondering why Dante started in place of Badstuber, gosh the mistakes :(