FC Bayern Munchen Season 2014/2015

• Dante after world cup has really lost it...I think this is his last season at the club.

Very bad display & weak defense in counter-attack, Alonso was a disaster.

If Bayern win 2-0 against porto (really diffcult).. we might clash with Real or Barca and I am afraid it look more ugly than last year when we crashed at Alianz 4-0. :x

• For the record Real will crash in the quarterfinals.No Marcelo,no Bale,No Modric. RIP Real.
    But back to my lovely club Bayern...We are looking awful right now.Even if we do beat Porto(and I think we will) we will have a hard time in the semis without half our first team.
    Pep needs a new idea about tactics and formation to adapt to the situation.

• the injury list is slowly getting better as we approach the business end of the season, let's see whom we get in CL semis.

• Badstuber injured again & there are only 2 fit central defenders, I hope Benatia gets back soon.

• It's gonnab e interesting to see Barca-Bayern match.Simillar tactics but I still think we have the upper hand.
    1.We have Pep who knows Barca very well and their coach.
    2.Injured players returning.Most importantly Martinez,Robben and Benia(we need defenders)
    3.Barca is again all about Messi.Shut him down and(with all due respect) Neymar and Suarez are not as productive as they are known to be.
    4.Barca defense is their weak spot definetly.And knowing we have Muller,Lewa and Robben I say we can score goals at Camp Nou.
    5.Bayern win all their games at home this season.
    I think we have more + then - sides.;-)

• a well ground out victory I am getting to like what the youngsters (Gaudino, Weiser & Kurt) are doing, I really do hope Bayern holds on to them, especially Gaudino.

Next up, bvb, leverkusen, barca !

TIME TO ROLL-UP THE SLEEVES!

:8:x

• I remember once 10 years ago.I was 16 and I was drunk for the first time in my life.I managed to score a penalty in that age and in that drunk state.I did it.So now my question is...were Bayern players on some drugs stronger then alcohol? :P
    Jokes aside...horrible penalties but in the end I am glad BvB won tbh.It's a perfect goodbye gift for Klopp and Bayern don't need this trophy anyway.CL is much more important to us!

• Look at this article wrote by Bayern Central blog:
    http://www.bayerncentral.com/2…roken-jaw-and-concussion/
    They are basicly saying our CL hopes are gone.What do you think about that Bayern fans?

I know things are not good but I still think we can suprise Barcelona and here is why:
    1.We have the best goalkepper Neuer!

2.Out defense is injury free(besides Alaba) and now that Benatia is back(who is more reliable then Dante IMO) and Martinez will probably be fit for Barca our defense is very very good.

3.Our midfield is also incredibly strong.Alcantara(who is our best passer and most creative player),Bastian,Alonso and Rode make a pretty deadly combo.

4.Our attack is crippled I admit that with Robben,Ribery and Lewandowski injured but we still have Muller and Gotze who are in form.Pizzaro is not Lewandowski good but he still has an eye for the goal if presented with the right opportunity.Weiser has proved against Dortmund that he is really Bayern material and that he can be counted on.I was actually suprised how good he was yesterday.

5.We have Pep who knows Barcelona very well and I think he has an idea on how to stop them.He watched their game against City so he knows what to expect from them.I hope..

All in all odds are against us but it is possible we defeat Barcelona.Bayern just has to play smart and take only calculated risks.It is possible and I have faith in this team.
    We are not like Real who are useless when Modric is injured.We are not Barcelona who are dependant on Messi.We are Bayern who managed to overcome a 3:1 loss with a 6:1 victory with half of our key players injured.We can do it.MIA SAN MIA!!:D:):8;-)

• this pattern of play is absolutely rubbish I must say. How can the Spanish champions be beaten by a German club playing (or trying to play) in Spanish pattern? ! ? Excuse my crappy language.

Why should we mould ourself in a different shape while we can make it in our way??

Jupp was lot better! :x

• I have been criticized a lot of times for saying the same thing.
    Don't get me wrong I think Pep is a great coach but I just thing he is not good for german clubs especially Bayern.Spanish football just doesn't suit germans.That's a fact.
    For the future I would like Pep to stay and finish his contract to the end(basically that's one more season).Third time the charm as they say, eh?
    But after he finishes his contract(what ever the outcome) I hope he packs his bags and leaves.Honestly not even a treble would convince me he is good for Bayern.:x

Let's just hope Bayern grabs a small victory in the Allianz so they save some pride...

• They didn't go to Berlin but I am still happy they showed real fighting spirit in the second leg against Barcelona.If only they played like this in the first leg...ehhh.
    Look like we will have to wait another year before we can lift the CL trophy again. ;-)

Stay strong FC BAYERN! :8