FC BAYERN MUNCHEN SEASON - 2015/2016

• it all finally kicks-off on Sunday, I really want to see what kind of competition will come-up amongst the midfielders, there are so many good ones in the team !!

• I think, that the game on sunday will be part of the pre-season build-up.
    The opponent won't be a difficult one ;-)

*Member of "Die Gruppe" since 2013*

• what a game against hoffenheim, luck also went for Bayern with the sending-off of Boateng & the missed penalty. Nice to see Gotze get a whole game, really nice.

:)

• what Lewy & Costa are doing, a really great boost to the team !!!

MIA SAN MIA !!!

:):8

• Der Klassiker, this is the first real test, bvb are not goin to be pushovers, let's see whether Lewy will continue his goal streak!

MIA SAN MIA !!!

:x

• 7 points clear, it's all looking good, what a pair Muller & Lewandowski are, the goals are really coming now.

MIA SAN MIA !!!

• back to the bump & grind, next up is bremen! good to know both Badstuber & Kirchhoff are making good progress!

• back in london, it will not be easy, but then again, Muller & Lewandowski are in fine, fine form!

• next up is arsenal, sweet revenge it will be to condemn them to another defeat. With all these players coming back from injury, it's looking good!

• it's arsenal 2night, a loss has to be avoided for Bayern to have their destiny of topping the group in there own hands. I am sure Pep has a thing ot two up his sleeve!

• Pep has to stay on, what a genius act he pulled against arsenal at the Allianz Arena!

:8:x

• gosh, Boateng is injured :( right now Badstuber is the only fit central defender. I hope Benatia comes back pretty soon.

• Our defense is more crippled then a ww2 veteran. Looking at that aspect I am being pessimistic about our CL hopes. With such a defense it will be really hard against teams like Juventus,Barcelona,Real ect. over 2 legs.
    Pep really needs to pull a rabbit from a hat(tactically of course) if he wants to go all the way. :|

• a true test 4 the team against juve with a makeshift backline, let's keep our fingers crossed!

MIA SAN MIA !!!

:x:x:x:x:x

• we need Boateng back as soon as possible! juve exposed the make shift defence. But what a comeback by Bayern, congs to the team for fighting till the end!