Latest Information about the match vs Hamburger SV :
According to Carlo Ancelotti Press Conference we will have rotations
Mats Hummels will play from the beginning
Arjen Robben will start from the bench and can play in the 2nd part
Jerome Boateng will be on the bench
According to fcbayern.com the lawn of the Allianz Arena will completely rebuild , because we could see that in the last games our turf isn't really good and our players notice about that .
So for the next home game vs FC Köln , the lawn will be ready .
Match Day 5th
Hamburger SV vs FC Bayern München
Hamburger SV 0 - 1 FC Bayern München
Goal : Kimmich assisted by Ribery ( 89')
Bundesliga Week 5th
5 Wins in 5 matches / 15 Points
After yesterday's win , now we focus on Champions League match vs Atletico Madrid on Wednesday
Today most of the players ( Who play the most minutes vs HSV ) have rehabilitation and others do some relaxed training and from tomorrow we can think of this match and train with more intensity
Just for fun :
Kimmich & Ducks
Latest news :
Just 2 days remain until our CL match vs Atletico and we receive a good news today .
Mats Hummels can train today and his injury completely goes away , so we just have 2 players injured :
Costa and Badstuber
Bayern reaches Madrid :
After flying of about 2 hours , we reach Madrid at 12:30 . Now few hours remain until Press Conference and last training at Estadio Vicente Caldron .
MIA SAN MIA
According to the trade magazine Stadionwelt Inside , our stadium ( Allianz Arena ) is the most visiting stadium in Germany in the first 6 months of 2016 with 1.2 million visitors and after that are Schalke stadium with 1.1 million and Dortmund stadium with 1 million visitors .
* Visitors are not only fans for football matches but other activities such as concert are included .
Atletico 1-0 Bayern
Again 1-0 win for Atletico with his MAFIA style
Hi m8, yeah ok, but we where not 100% good. Many individual bad passes and we are not sharp enough in the attack. It must faster! I have seen almost the same match like last year.
I dont understand that every time we play against spanisch teams, we lose!!!!
However, nothing is lost and we must go on, to begin with saturday.
A good game and the 3 points is a must.
You know where shahab is from the old forum "Kaiserfans"?
Now I know you are busy here, I gone come from time to time.
All the best and FC Bayern greetings from belgium
Hy my friend Kurt
I think we make a game like the last semi final .
My idea about Atletico : If you are first in scoring a goal , you can draw or win the game like semi final last year the match in Allianz
But if you concede a goal , you must know that you can turn the result very hard
For this reason I watch the match with a lot of passion but after goal I know that we can't win .
I don't know Where is Shahab ?
MIA SAN MIA
Ok thanks. I keep in touch.
I look forward already to saturday.
I hope we win and keep some distance.
BVB has a difficult game against Leverkusen.
Mia San Mia
Congradulations Boateng :
Jerome made his 50th CL match versus Atletico and scoring 3 goals .
Back to München and Training and Thinking about Köln :
- Before return to München , Bayern players who play 90 minutes against Atletico have regeneration in Team Hotel in Madrid and other do intensive session in the field near hotel
- Badstuber made some building training in Sabener road
- After training we fly back to München and already think about our Bundesliga Match vs FC Köln
New lawn of Allianz Arena :
The lawn of our stadium changed and today will completely finish , so for the match on Saturday we will play on new and fresh lawn .
Latest news before the match vs FC Köln :
- Douglas Costa makes progress and will be back to the team after international break
- Badstuber made parts of team training and we can count on him soon
- Carlo Ancelotti said : Because we have little time for training , tomorrow will be rotations and Robben finally can play from the first minute
- One day after the match will be Oktoberfest visit for all Bayern team
- " If we win , I drink three or four beers on Sunday " said Carletto