Bundesliga Week 33: RB Leipzig vs FC Bayern

• After two training-free days, Carlo Ancelotti will start his preparations for the top flight at the second RB Leipzig on Tuesday (15:00 clock). This unit - just like on Wednesday (11:00) are public.

• Public training details:
    Kimmich and Coman exercise individually on the lawn and Lewandowski do it in performance center.
    Martinez operated in his home land visit and so miss next remaining games like Neuer and Ulreich .

• Today public session held with players on the pitch. However, alongside the long-time injured Manuel Neuer, Sven Ulreich and Javi Martínez, the fans also had to do without Mats Hummels, Robert Lewandowski, Arjen Robben and Kingsley Coman, who all trained individually.

• State of Holger Badstuber :
    As Schalke won't extend his contract and his aim with Bayern ends on July this year so he must choose new team for next season and he will not back to Bayern.
    Wish him all the best

• The last defeat of FC Bayern against a club, with which played its first season in the Bundesliga , has been almost 17 years ago, In October 2000 the FCB lost 0: 1 at Energie Cottbus. Since then 13 wins and a draw (2-2 against 1899 Hoffenheim) recorded.

• Tom Starke played 6 Bundesliga games until now and won impressive five, and they were all zero. His only Bundesliga conceding is on 29 March 2014 - in the 3: 3 against his former club Hoffenheim.

• Audi Cup 2017 :
    On the 1st and 2nd August, the fifth edition of the Audi Cup will take place in the Allianz Arena. As always, the tournament is prominently occupied: alongside title defending champion FC Bayern, Champions League semi-finalist Atlético Madrid and Liverpool FC will also play. The fourth participant will be announced after the end of the season, when all final placements in the international leagues are confirmed.

• Audi Cup 2017 :
    On Tuesday, August 1, two semi-finals will be played. The two losers play first on Wednesday. On August 2, the winners will play in the final to determine the tournament winner. Kick-off times are respectively at 17:45 clock and 20:30 clock, each game is played over 90 minutes.

• Medhi Benatia (30), who has been loaned from Juventus to FC Bayern München since the start of the season, is finally moving to Turin. On this day, the Italian champion drew the contract agreed between the two clubs and agreed to the Moroccan national player. The total volume of the transfer is EUR 20 million, which is composed of the rental fee for the current season of EUR 3 million and the agreed-upon total amount of EUR 17 million.

• I really appreciate your effort and i have to give credit where credit is due. So keep it going and I will try to spent some more time in this section of the forum. But this would be not my first attempt, as you might remember ;)

Oh Well. Whatever. Nevermind.

• So, let's focus on the game now. I don't expect anything special, because both teams are done with this season. On the other hand this could be also a reason that the game will be great, because there is no pressure. Finally, we will see it in the afternoon :D

Oh Well. Whatever. Nevermind.