Should Thiago Alcantra leave FC Bayern Munich for Liverpool FC

• Should Thiago Alcantra leave FC Bayern Munich for Liverpool FC

Should Thiago Alcantra should leave Bayern Munich? I would say no because in my opinion he hasn't got much opportunity to play and he has been injuried, if he wasn't injuried and had a lot of opportunity to play he would have been doing great because in my opinion he has been working his magic in the Bundesliga and is a great and playmaker especially when he played in the 3-0 win against Chelsea. He also has great shots and goals.

Quote from Pep Guardolia: Thiago is a great player in Bayern Munich. In my opinion leaving Bayern Munich would be a big blow and he should stay at Bayern Munich with their new player Leroy Sane so they become even more stronger, instead of leaving Bayern Munich with Liverpool which is weaker than Bayern Munich this year. in my opinion he has great dribbling techniques and he takes the whole defence out by his playmaking skills and is the key player in gaining possesion and disturbing the opposition.

What is your opinion guys. Should Thiago Alcantra leave Bayern Munich or not. Feel free to speak ;);).

• Problem is: The club bosses aren't really in control here... if he wants to leave - which is what Rummenigge confirmed after speaking to him - he will leave. The only question is whether he will leave this summer or next summer, when his contract expires.

If it was up to me, I would chain him up in the basement for the next five years and only let him out to play matches ^^

• Should Thiago Alcantra leave FC Bayern Munich for Liverpool FC

If he doesn‘t want to extend his contract: Yes.

Because otherwise he will leave for naught.

If he leaves now (after the CL) we will earn about 30-35 Million which is way more than one season of Thiago is worth.

Give a man fire, he‘ll be warm for a day.

Set a man on fire, he‘ll be warm for the rest of his life. - Rincewind

• If he leaves now (after the CL) we will earn about 30-35 Million which is way more than one season of Thiago is worth.

U really wanna discuss this in english again? ^^

Ok then... if he leaves, we will theoretically need a replacement to maintain the quality of the squad, which is additional cost effectively reducing the transfer fee income. In that calculation, it might be very well worth keeping Thiago for another season.

• Thiago learned from very good coaches throughout his career but never was considered as a world class center midfielder.

IMHO only the GOAT Jürgen Klopp can change that. He will take Thiago to a whole new level that has never been seen before.

Ok, I´m joking;) I don´t want him to leave Munich but apparently he wants to. So I´m hoping to get as much money for him as possible and I have faith in our executives to find a good replacement.

Someone who is eager to be here, someone who gives his all to succeed with the best club in the world.

• Thiago learned from very good coaches throughout his career but never was considered as a world class center midfielder.

IMHO only the GOAT Jürgen Klopp can change that. He will take Thiago to a whole new level that has never been seen before.

Ok, I´m joking;) I don´t want him to leave Munich but apparently he wants to. So I´m hoping to get as much money for him as possible and I have faith in our executives to find a good replacement.

Someone who is eager to be here, someone who gives his all to succeed with the best club in the world.

yeah, Liverpool aren't better than Bayern Munich this year, they have lost couple of times this year, Liverpool, while Bayern Munich: none.

By the media and, unfortunately, even many Bayern fans.

His coaches had a different opinion though; Guardiola, Ancelotti, Heynckes, Kovac, Flick... different coaches, different approaches (and substantial differences in their skill levels ;)), they all brought him on whenever possible. That fact alone should get you an idea about the quality of this player...

• By the media and, unfortunately, even many Bayern fans.

His coaches had a different opinion though; Guardiola, Ancelotti, Heynckes, Kovac, Flick... different coaches, different approaches (and substantial differences in their skill levels ;)), they all brought him on whenever possible. That fact alone should get you an idea about the quality of this player...

Cherry picker^^ Maybe a little bit of understatement but I did it to emphasize the importance of Jürgen Klopp on Thiagos way to the top of the greatest players of all time;)

• yeah, Liverpool aren't better than Bayern Munich this year, they have lost couple of times this year, Liverpool, while Bayern Munich: none.

I don't think the calendar year is a good period of reference here... if we would have played against Liverpool early this season while Kovac was still in charge, say October, they would have kicked us in the butt big time...

• I did it to emphasize the importance of Jürgen Klopp on Thiagos way to the top of the greatest players of all time ;)

I see... you mean it's like the media reporting on the impact Kovac had on the development of Filip Kostic, not knowing that he never coached him? ^^

• I don't think the calendar year is a good period of reference here... if we would have played against Liverpool early this season while Kovac was still in charge, say October, they would have kicked us in the butt big time...

I agree, Flick changed the team a lot, but still Liverpool has 7 loses in all competitions this season while we have 4 loses, so we are better than Liverpool.

• I see... you mean it's like the media reporting on the impact Kovac had on the development of Filip Kostic, not knowing that he never coached him? ^^

Unfortunately Im too sober to discuss this in english, lets postpone this till tomorrow night^^

• I agree, Flick changed the team a lot, but still Liverpool has 7 loses in all competitions this season while we have 4 loses, so we are better than Liverpool.

I dont think that you can compare Premier League to German Bundesliga. Liverpool had a very good season so did we after we changed coaches. But we can will still win Champions League so yeah, we are better:)

• I dont think that you can compare Premier League to German Bundesliga. Liverpool had a very good season so did we after we changed coaches. But we can will still win Champions League so yeah, we are better:)

yeah and you know the Bundesliga is not a farmers league.