FC Bayern- Leipzig

• Yes, you are right, the defence needs work and Boateng is crab, Upenacomo would be a good replacement, we need to get used to playing well without Kimmich. Neuer was dissapointing he gave a gift to Leipzig and didn't do much, Lewandowski was dissapointing as well, the Bayern Munich players that were good were Muller, Coman and Muisala and I think Coman was the best player on the pitch. Pavard is out of form. We need to get used to playing well without Kimmich and Sane and Costa were also dissapointing and Costa hasn't been great when ge rejoined.

• I am almost 100% agree with you :)

About Manuel, I think he came out of his goal, because defence whas ???? So he has tried something.

But ok, he whas far from his goal and he did it better in the past, but I can forgive him.

For me, Sule and Boa whas 0,0.

Costa has done nothing since he joined Bayern.

I really hope, that we play better the coming weeks and Kimmich and Davies come back fast.

Greetz from Belgium

• Yes, you are right, the defence needs work and Boateng is crab

I dont think Boateng is crab. The Problem is, that we don't press extremely high anymore.

Normally our attck presses already extremly high in the attack area of the opponent. This is gone, as well as the brilliant access we hatd in the midfield area last season.

• Boateng is not crab - he was left alone last Sat and had a partner being Suele who didn't play well. Well, that's actually a euphemism...

He is, he is slow and weak and also makes errors in the defence, Sule is slow as well and Alaba is fine but he is not the player he was before

• Costa has done nothing since he joined Bayern.

I wouldn't take it that far, because he has passed the ball couple of times and also dribbled and scored a goal against Sttugart but yes he hasn't been great since rejoining.

• I dont think Boateng is crab. The Problem is, that we don't press extremely high anymore.

Normally our attck presses already extremly high in the attack area of the opponent. This is gone, as well as the brilliant access we hatd in the midfield area last season.

I think the problem is we are without Kimmich who is a key player to Bayern Munich and plus we have had this dissapointing start many times and we have come back so let's wait and see and plus Kimmich is a true leader and driver and he is injuried.