FC Bayern- Mainz

• Whe take almost every game goals

Whe come back every time

Why can whe do that, from first minute on, what they have done in the second half?

End of first time 0-2 against Mainz, common.

What you think about Tolisso?

• I think Tolisso is doing good he isn't bad and has great shooting ability and he has just come back from injury, what really needs to improve is our defense, Boateng and Alaba are rubbish, we need two players fast for our central defense and our extremely high attacking and pressing line because Bayern Munich plays an extremely high line that the defenders are high up the halfway line and they need fast players, I think our defensive line up should be (Goretzka, Sule, Hernandez, Davies. However it is important we fight back when we fall behind in games and get all 3 points, thankfully they played great in 2nd and became back from 2 down to 5 up and were absolutely dominant after Flick had sharp words with them at half time but I think we should learn to not fall behind first and fix the bad habit and we still won 5-2 and are still top so you shouldn't worry too much, we just need to change our defense to (Goretzka, Sule, Hernandez, Davies) and fix the bad habit, and we are still on top so don't worry too much, and good thing Pavard left Bayern Munich, he is overrated and bad. Also that Alaba is leaving who has been bad recently and we are close to signing Upamecano, who is fast and strong + plus Boateng is leaving

Please reply and express your opinion.

Greetings from Australia.