Augsburg und Schalke

• Hi guys,

Game in Augsburg whas not good if you ask me.

First half whas very good, but whe missed to much opportunities to make it complete.

Second half whas one to forget quickly.

And whe have some luck that they missed the penalty.

I really hope we make it today.

Against Schalke there are really no excuses.

Bayern forever

Greetings from Belgium

• There player Lewandowski got subbed off because of muscular injury in the 66th minute and there was no backup striker, which ruined our game plan and our player Kimmich is recovering from injury and Upamecano is coming and it's football anything can happen like 2nd last Mainz beating 2nd first RB Leipzig which happened today, anything can happen in football. What's your opinion?

Greetings from Australia.

• Hey Aramod,

Yes ok but you ask my opinion, "Game whas not good".

If some players have problems or comeback from injury ok, but whe have more then 11 players and they are all professionals.

Whe take to much goals, defence is not like before,...but, you are right to say that everything can happen in football...look to dortmund and leipzig.

• Hey Aramod,

Yes ok but you ask my opinion, "Game whas not good".

If some players have problems or comeback from injury ok, but whe have more then 11 players and they are all professionals.

Whe take to much goals, defence is not like before,...but, you are right to say that everything can happen in football...look to dortmund and leipzig.

ok but Lewandowski got subbed off 66th minute due to muscular injury and there was no backup striker.