Weltmeisterschaft 2022 in Katar

• Werde mir auch auf Magenta nichts ansehen, ansonsten bringt sich Kroos wohl für einen Kommentatorenposten nach der Karriere in Stellung, ist ja auch ein annehmbares Zubrot, ein paar Mal im Jahr irgendwas zu einem Spiel oder Turnier zu kommentieren, machen viele andere Fußballer-Legenden ja auch, und so bleibt man auch nach der Karriere eventuell noch interessant für Werbedeals.

• I got nothing against you lot here. But you'd better hope he plays. He sat out with "myocarditis" last year- which y'all know is just another of way of saying, "We don't want him to get injured during Qualifying; you'll get him for the World Cup." That was the deal.

Now he's hobbled with a hamstring after you shouldn't have been playing him anyway. Hertha?!?!?! 15th-place, brink-of-relegation HERTHA?!?!? Two weeks before the tournament?!?! Why was he out there?!?! Of course your manager says, "Oh no risk at all" of the injury affecting his WC availability. Which obviously means the opposite lol. I mean, how would he know anyway?! For anyone who plays sports other than SOCCER, hamstrings are totally unpredictable. And is "no risk at all" the same reason why he didn't play against Werder and Schalke?! Yeah, "no risk at all" indeed. This is obvious public relations because YOUR CLUB was so SELFISH that now it'll affect another country's and one of your best players' entire WORLD CUP. Shame on you and your community for how you've handled this over the past year. You got your end of the deal. Now you'd better hope he plays and that he enjoys his.

• Schock-Meldung aus Frankreich! Wie der Fußballverband des aktuellen Weltmeisters mitteilt, wird Christopher Nkunku der Équipe Tricolore nicht bei der Fußballweltmeisterschaft im Katar zur Verfügung stehen.

Der Offensivspieler von RB Leipzig verletzte sich im Training am linken Knie. Bei der Blessur, wegen der Nkunku schreiend zu Boden ging, handelt es sich um eine Stauchung.

Welcher Spieler für Nkunku nachnominiert wird, ist aktuell noch offen.

Den Namen wird der Verband mitteilen, sobald die medizinische Akte des Spielers von der FIFA eingesehen und akzeptiert wurde.

• Klar, der Verein ist selfish, weil er einen Spieler einsetzt, dem er Millionen um Millionen im Jahr zahlt ^^

There is no money without the World Cup. The World Cup supersedes everything. You have no league- you have no professional sport- without hearty competition between national teams. It is the World Cup that lays the foundation for everything.

I couldn't care less how much they "pay" him. He is not their slave. He is not your slave. They make money HAND OVER FIST regardless of whether he plays or not. The best players don't play in games that are too close on the calendar to their national team commitments (see: Messi, Lionel). This is a custom for players worldwide. The Bundesliga is not some kind of exception because you want it to be.

If he doesn't play, Germany should have to forfeit their game against the weakest team in their group. Or they have to play the tournament with 10 men. Or FC Bayern sells him to another league. Take your pick. :) But see how you like it then. You won't be laughing too hard anymore, of that I am sure. It is a disgrace.

• There is no money without the World Cup. The World Cup supersedes everything. You have no league- you have no professional sport- without hearty competition between national teams. It is the World Cup that lays the foundation for everything.

I couldn't care less how much they "pay" him. He is not their slave. He is not your slave. They make money HAND OVER FIST regardless of whether he plays or not. The best players don't play in games that are too close on the calendar to their national team commitments (see: Messi, Lionel). This is a custom for players worldwide. The Bundesliga is not some kind of exception because you want it to be.

If he doesn't play, Germany should have to forfeit their game against the weakest team in their group. Or they have to play the tournament with 10 men. Or FC Bayern sells him to another league. Take your pick. :) But see how you like it then. You won't be laughing too hard anymore, of that I am sure. It is a disgrace.

A tournament held all four years lays the foundation for everything... Really?

Bayern has 17 players in this World Cup... Should we play with the 2 or 3 that do not go?

What does the German team have to do with Bayern? Despite that it uses Bayern players in the same way Canada uses Phonzy?

• Ich würde mal spontan davon ausgehen, dass wir hier so eine Art katarischen Troll haben, der bissle Propaganda machen soll. Wundern würde mich auch das nicht mehr, wenn ich mir diese skurrile Ansammlung von Absurditäten rund um dieses Kasperleturnier anschaue.

"Foundation of everything".:thumbsup: Da reicht es nicht mal mehr zum Furunkel am Hintern der Fußballwelt.

• I hope he doesn't report to you in January. You have no league. You have no parity. You have no drama. You have a monopoly. Predetermined outcomes. That is not sport. You go to the stadium to cheer what exactly? Nothing. You cheer a "bank" counting money- usually your money.

He can get paid the same amount wherever the heck he wants. It's not some special deal he's getting with FC Bayern. He gets paid market value. He can go to any one of the Big 5 leagues and the same salary; most likely more. And he deserves better. At this point that is just a fact. It's unfortunate, but that is a fact. Your organizational culture and the way they throw players under the bus is abysmal.

I really hope for your sake that he plays in the World Cup. I really hope your doctor was not just protecting the team when he said there's "no risk at all" of his WC availability being affected. But I think we all know he was lying. Just like he was last year with the whole "myocarditis" nonsense. It's pure corruption that dates back to Horst Dassler. None of us are surprised. #FreePhonzy

• Ich würde mal spontan davon ausgehen, dass wir hier so eine Art katarischen Troll haben, der bissle Propaganda machen soll. Wundern würde mich auch das nicht mehr, wenn ich mir diese skurrile Ansammlung von Absurditäten rund um dieses Kasperleturnier anschaue.

"Foundation of everything".:thumbsup: Da reicht es nicht mal mehr zum Furunkel am Hintern der Fußballwelt.

Das Englisch könnte in der Tat darauf hindeuten.

• I hope he doesn't report to you in January. You have no league. You have no parity. You have no drama. You have a monopoly. Predetermined outcomes. That is not sport. You go to the stadium to cheer what exactly? Nothing. You cheer a "bank" counting money- usually your money.

He can get paid the same amount wherever the heck he wants. It's not some special deal he's getting with FC Bayern. He gets paid market value. He can go to any one of the Big 5 leagues and the same salary; most likely more. And he deserves better. At this point that is just a fact. It's unfortunate, but that is a fact. Your organizational culture and the way they throw players under the bus is abysmal.

I really hope for your sake that he plays in the World Cup. I really hope your doctor was not just protecting the team when he said there's "no risk at all" of his WC availability being affected. But I think we all know he was lying. Just like he was last year with the whole "myocarditis" nonsense. It's pure corruption that dates back to Horst Dassler. None of us are surprised. #FreePhonzy

You hope for out sake? Wtf?

What do you gonna do, if he doesn't play?

Cry like a baby?

• You hope for out sake? Wtf?

What do you gonna do, if he doesn't play?

Cry like a baby?

You're asking the wrong questions but I shouldn't be surprised. Always worried about how it's going to affect YOU lol. The same selfish culture is how you got into this mess.

I can sense the guilt. And you should feel guilty. So that's a good thing. This whole episode was a preventable disgrace, so the guilt is appropriate. We'll see what Davies and his handlers do in response.