Posts by sexy

Alright then, if you don't have to find a job you're really lucky, I guess. But you shouldn't complain about the job then. :P

Yeah, I'm on holidays this week and the next. *thank god* otherwise I wouldn't be able to party that much. :8
    Too bad the coming year will contain a lot of studies for me. That'll mean less party and more learning. :-O

Anyways, I wish you a Happy Easter in case you celebrate it. ;-)

Yeah, I remember you having told me this. Any chances for getting a job after your studies?

I myself can't wait to finish school next year... Can't wait to go to University. :D But I guess this motivation will not last very long... haha

The good thing about school is though, that I have holidays. Two weeks just doing nothing... :8
    Except for celebrating of course!

Plus, you're not much older than me. :P

But it's nice to hear, that the old chat is following you in your daily thoughts. :D

Haha, you're so old, dude! :P
    What are you studying anyways? I know I've asked this before... but I ask so many people that I confuse the things a bit sometimes. *g*

Party sounds good though! I'm going to give one on Tuesday, and I hope I'll be able to give another on Wednesday... after our arrival in the Half-finals. :D

lol Tani, true.

It's snowing here right now actually. In fact there's been snow all week... really annoying, cause we had "spring" temperatures (around 15°C to 20°C) last week. I want summer!!!

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Dunno who, but he was invisible and wanted to play Pool with me. :P</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I don't know that guy :8</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

But I do. And I think he should post more regularly! :P