Posts by ankursaha

Hi everyone...... I think this newly formed rivalry between BVB and FCB has benefited Bayern and German football as a whole... Just like the El classico in Spain, BVB vs Bayern matches have attracted worldwide audiences and consequently lifted Bundesliga's competitive image.. I think Dortmund, Schalke should hold onto their star players so people will still want to watch Bundesliga as most people claim that there is only one team in Bundesliga......
    Lastly, I think Bayern should not buy players from Dortmund,Schalke or any other top-flight German teams, just to maintain the high standards and the competitive nature of the league.... Thus buying Lewandowski is a pretty bad idea as Dortmund will be devoid a world class striker and any harm to Dortmund will mean harm to Bundesliga and consquently, Bayern!!! :)

Yes, I also share the same opinion about giving more importance to the Champions league...... champions League is the ultimate competition in European football and doing well in it ensures not only a club's popularity but also showcases how strong the domestic league is.... People around the world seldom attach any importance to German football... It is high time German teams qualify for UCl every year and do well especially BVB and FCB to prove that german teams are currently better than the EPL teams.......They need to hold their star players like MArio Goetze, Reus, Huntelaar and others.... Bundesliga needs to up it's reputation...