Posts by wisita

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">about toni s language someone above said that he should be professional to concentrate on his job. personally i think toni is the most good striker in the world and the most one which is really a quite person. i think a person which does his job really well and loves football like him should at least have someone to talk with in the dressing room. it was really sad to sse toni in last match agianst zenit here on tv they sometimes showed him when bayern fail to score a goal. he would have killed to enter playing.

about someone saying that vidal at leverkusen talks with signs , i think at bayern they use this system too i see toni and klose talking like that or toni & ribery or ze roberto. but its like talking with monkeys , i think if bayern manage to bring an italian player toni would play even better</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, vidal talked by signs..i mean for football its universal you dont need to speak the language to understand, as for the dressing room, for me toni always seems to have a goos relation with his teamates

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">What I should do is first learn that language (I have a right political vision, and I want other people who come to my counrty to learn the language, so I should do the same if I go somewhere else to live there) and second if I get paid 6M in a year I should be professional enough to concentrate on my work.

Long ago, when I was a kid of 10-11 years, I played my first season in Deinze (Belgian 2 division). I didn't speak to my teammates, because they hated me. Without reason, I hadn't even said a word, they were already shitting on me from the moment I entered the dressing room. 8 years long that I didn't have friends in football, that I didn't say a word in dressing room. 4 times a week, last year 5 times a week. And I didn't get paid for it. And I even spoke the same language !!</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

well the leanguage is issue is stupid to say the least, i mean, vidal, chilean, went to leverkussen and he managed to talk even by signs with his team mates(he didnt speak english too)
    A professional is able to cope with that, michael ballack had to learn english when he went to chalsea, and now hes able to speak fluently

language isnt a requierement, is only a plus

;-)

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">word is Klinsmann is in talks with Mark Schwarzer as a replacement for Kahn, but my God, he is 35 !!! & what's goin to happen to Rensing.

I do not think Klinsmann knows much about Rensing.

I would rather Rensing takes over from Kahn & not Schwarzer !!!</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I also read that in ESPN webpage, but in fact is second choice, Rensing is n 1

And it was laso mentioned the possibility of Flamini coming, but nothing concrete, only Schwarzer making any declaration

Question:

Which are the probabilities, and the link of that to the rumours of de Rossi coming to bayern rumours that make you feel so sure? What i mean is...do you have any consistent info to suggest and suggest de Rossi (besides his excellent football obviously )...from other thread, so now you can answer my question...

is he so important, i mean, your so sure he will come you name him in evry single thread... i need a link between you suggesting, rumours and reality, dont want to make any ilusions