Posts by wisita

Club deportivo Universidad Católica :P

The stadium is near home.. and its a family, principles thing... i was borned crusader :P (we call ourselved Cruzados :P)

hmmm.. boring game.... really boring... I missed sth more offensive, but i guess for group stage more defensive can help them get the points and dont risk too much.

what can I say, portugal was mediocre... Ronaldo as always looked stupid with portugal (why do you even worry about him...) pepe is always more dangerous..and coentrao was the cheese..

the Real boys had too little communication with the other players.. there wasnt cohesion in attack... there was a moment in which müller was alone but stil özil looked for Khedira..
    Hummels was really good defending... Schweinsteiger.. i expected him going much offensive.. Podolski was outclassed too often!! I think him going to Arsenal will be sth good.. now its too obvious the lack of more competitive football...
    i hope Schürrle comes in next time...

I hope that too!!! i wouldnt stand Spain winning again...
    But we will have to wait and see what goes one.. its totally a different panorama compared to the EM 2008, what kind of worries me is that sometimes Löw makes a complete mess at the defense tactics... he made the same mistake with spain twice.. an area marking instead of personal... and boateng.. i kind of worry on how easy he turns his back on possible "in target" player.. meaning players who would recieve an assist, or eventually assist... :-S

Hmmm... you know.. there was a not normal mix of players that day, i guess it was a good oportunity to try a "B" team...
    I didnt manage to watch the game,.. had job to do, but my boyfriend told me that basically defense was just laaame, the press here also mentioned that those were 4 outstanding players that totally didnt understand each other..specially Howedes that looked simply, lost...
    from some highlights and by what my boyfriend said khedira and özil werent doing much a thing...

what can you guys say about the game?

Bayern deserved to win, we did played football yesterday... and chelsea did the mega defensive crappy style... and they had drogba... who killed us...things must change ofcourse... i dont know if the board or what... i dont know... but things must change.. our defense should be world class...dont you think?
    what hurts the most of all..is..that... precisely that... that one player ruined our night.. and that cannot happen
    still im proud of being a bayern fan, of a team with history, a team which is made up of players and people, that its not a bank account of some rich ass from somewhere, of a team that did play in a final, a team that is not just one outstanding player...

about robben.. he is a selfish as*, just like beckenbauer says... he doesnt feel bayern colours, he just feels his name on the back.. he screwed the penalty.. and he took it personal.. and tried to score himself to show he is not falling in level.. instead of assisting some clear chances we had.. what an idiot...

and schweini... i still love him.. because he was exhausted.. but kept running all the game.. and doing all he could...

I think moaning about the players now is out of place... what worked really bad was the coordination and the marking, boateng in 2 goals totally forget to mark the player that was in the area in habilitation position...
    Badstuber is too young, so his inexperience plays him a bad trick when he needs to grabb balls in speed, he tends to tackle too rough and earns too much ammonestations...
    against real the defensive system was different.. worked really well, there was a better coordination with the midfielders and the marks worked accurate...
    lets hope against chelsea we work like that, because they will definetly play counters... and.. that killed us against dortmund

i wont base my argument on how bayern played on the pnealties.. that would be unfair for our guys!! they played an awesome game and we deserved to win., before the extra time Real looked lost and weak, still we lost many chances, but hell, there were some ocassions in which you could see Kroos, going across madrid's defense like a tractor hahahah
    was a well deserved victory, besides.. our Neuer is an excellent GK!! :) simply awesome!

[Blocked Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/544875_447281308621899_141973839152649_1949742_1893783807_n.jpg]

FINALE DAHOAM!!!!!

agree with you about the madrid game being tough as a final. For that we will certainly need to improve somethings related to our defense that i could see against OM. we left too much gaps and didnt pay much attention on some crucial players that could have done definitive-goal plays, Marseille were really in a weak form, thats why it didnt made such a big chaos, but still they got too many chances.. there's needed some order down there in that specific things.. though i doubt J.H would leave careless our defense considering is Real Madrid against us...

yes indeed it can be the baords fault for not noticing but have you noticed that also the injury Schweinsteiger had also was influent in the lack of depth considering he is kind of a "builder" in the middle and usually the wings, meaning robben, is most of the time selfish.

we must wait and see though how we adjust now.. and im really hoping dortmund let some points go.. 5 points its sth tough for us to chase...

what do you think on the amount of goals we are scoring?? still i hope we can get on top..though it seems dortmund wont let it go so easily..

btw... what do you think about this new thing?? the forum... im lost... a bit... its like a facebook.. all those.. friend thing and stuff...

sorry, guess i didnt get you.. u can't blame them.. or you can?

this is basically a bad scouting problem... SOSA come on!! I guess they just come here looking for bargains and some lately success in newspapers player.. i dont see any responsability any study behind any of those transfers...

hey guys..long time I havent posted...

some time ago my local media showed some news with Hoeness saying bayern wont buy any south american players anymore...

thing is... i was really disappointed on that info.. and embarassed too

my point in all this is that Bayern has failed in many senses when is about scouting abroad... let me put it to you this way:

from all the players in the current main formation most of the are from bayern youth (the good and reliable ones: lahm, müller, schweini..) or germans... who participate in the NT...

when it comes to foreigners the ones that have worked are the already mature ones... not the young ones..

tell me sth... why such a big team as bayern seems the only one to forget about south americans? is it because the continent product sucks? or the absolutely dumb scouting?

to be self referent, some time ago when I thought that in the international part we could speak about the international deals too.. not only euro-zone.. i suggested some players... chileans.. nobdy quite payed attention.. but now they are showing up quite well in some other leagues...
    lets say sanchez when he was in river and the when he recently arrived to udinese, vidal when he wasnt that famous in BuLi, medel, who is now an anchor of sevilla's defense... and even mauricio isla once...

still cant get it...

why wasnt bayern searching in uruguay or chile? why they kept looking for only argentinians and brazilians??

to me it seems a mistake, a horrendous one, committed by some people too old fashioned and with no knowledge in local leagues...

perhaps this post will just go by nobody reading it.. doesnt matter... but I just wanted to state my opinion about something that is totally wrong, neglecting even lame...

regards

Since my last visit... found some interesting posts in this thread

1) Saying what Barça is doing is grabbing super stars is not understanding at all Barcelona's complete strategy... of bringing their youth, forming them and make them grow under a system. Its absolutely clear a team like that isnt really about too many big names, its more about the system in which this players are...(whom btw have became super players for exaclty that tactical scheme... Messi? Iniesta? Xavi?...) Must say that even if they have super transfers isnt exaclty that what makes them successful... is just a thing of watching Real Madrid

2)Lugano... why are you speaking about Lugano now?? have you all been delighted by what he played in Copa America? I would wait a while and see performances in his own club and see if he does as amazing as he did for Uruguay.. what players may offer for they NT isnt exaclty what they do the entire year e.g Messi again, Podolski 2006, are to clear examples that its not the same

3) Agree comparing Robben with Messi and that crapp Ronaldo its sth you cant do... actually Robben plays in a really particular and own style, same as Lio... but C.Ronaldo... cmon guys!! hes the most overrated player ever!!

Its such a shame all this about Vidal.. not or chileans are like him...some of us respect a word deal.. and im really sorry he doesnt have any honor.

Sincerely, i think is better having a player that does feel the bayern t-shirt than a guy that just cares about instant money.

According to chilean media, Vidal didnt renew his contract with leverkussen that finishes in june 2012, and its not interested to, sicne they are not going to pay his requests.
    So far Bayern is the closer team to get him since they are offering US 21 millions for him.. far from the offer other teams have done.. and far also from the firsrt US 17 millions offered at first for Arturo.. Other teams linked to him like Inter, according to his own manager (same of alexis sanchez) said theres no formal interest.
    also this newspaper reports that Rummeniegge said that "why should we close a door to Vidal?" and that since Heynckes arrived to bayern, the departure of vidal to come to us seems closer...

http://diario.latercera.com/20…ich-apura-gestiones.shtml