Posts by wisita

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH masupufos hahahahahaha my bro said the same thing hahahahah

boah...what else did u expect guys?? considering our recent record...not the 6-0...the previous...i wouldnt expect anything else...was the lost game to end the circle of losing in all competitions... now thats a record for van gaal

We should get Vidal... really... he is used to Bundesliga, is fast is doing really great in Leverkusen, he could fit in with Lahm...is tall enough... and he doesnt need many time to adjust i think...

NO MOURINHO PLEASE!
    that...morron...he wouldnt come here...unless we were winning the triple...
    he wont do what v.gaal has done good..that is incorporating youth product...he only likes using old players..and im afraid our team doesnt have much of the players he would like..and will start making insolent comments to board and players...and worst part of all..hes an egocentric as*hole... so he wont recognise his mistakes at all... and if he doesnt succeed he wont care...wont have any pressure cuz inmeadeately he would have other club licking his feet...NO THANK YOU...we need a coach with comitment...

nuff said :P

hahahahaahah yeah...but i guess i havent trained that capabilty yet..

and these days im never in such a good mood. studies are killing me in a way...poor my boyfriend :-S

hahahah yeah...i would also cry if schweini leaves...will be like the drop to flood the glass...

I still suggest Medel for our defense...is a good central and winger...you can put him everywhere and hes tough enough...now he's palying in boca...and hes cheap now...

anyway...i guess theres no way he goes to bayern--since our scouts are searching still in brazil when there are other countries down here with good material...watch Vidal in leverkusen only... he needed 1 season to get really adapted...and it isnt that the first season he sucked... and now...theyre talking about him all over...

i really could bet medel is a thousand times better than pranjic or van buyten... :P

football its been frustrating lately...

well..dont know..is sth of tastes...i dont like pranjic :P

hahahaha yeah...wehn Jüllich outclasses Ronaldo was cool...but you know u may say thats kind of luck, as we still havent seen him...but watching a proved player like Schweinsteiger moving that...p*ssy from the middle effortless..ooow that made my day! :D

bbjtin: i agree with u about not praising the youngsters yet..they still have loooots to prove

and about Kraft, Butt its still way better than him...and yes..lets hope hes not another rensing...

hahhahahahaah nope he doesnt..he even looked funny :P

all in all... luchito van gaal was trying new youngsters today, was playing i guess, not as he would play any offcial game and still made it hard of real madrid...quite cool

As for defense...SAME OLD SAME...messy... contento though did quite fine..and theres this other new boy.. Jüllich...looked better than braafheid (more in the game...understood the team)... that doesnt know how to kick penalties (btw..wtf where those penalties picks??? :-S)

hmm..if it wasnt for Casillas...ooow how i detest him :P, it would have been a good result for us...
    Müller solid...

Sosa not precise at all..didnt understand Ribery and the 2 touches max. football of van Gaal...

Klose..too bad that goal was offside

Schweinsteiger.. gosh...it was sooooo cool watching him passing C.Ronaldo with no effort at all.. :D i loved it...

van Bommel: did his job

Altintop..still shaky..other one that doesnt know how to kick a penalty it seems...

Butt...played nice when he played

Kraft: too bad it was solved by penalties...if not..he would have had any job
    and would have been a nice experience game

van buyten: okay...really i do have sth..like "affection" for him..but ufff...a better central wouldnt hurt!!! way slow!

Badstuber: this guy...hahah at first sight looks like my older brother hahaha so...i do put attention on what he does...and ... okay..i need to see more...but he was better than braafheid... looks more confident...but i still think hes shaky yet

Pranjic: boring...kept passing the ball backwards more than forward..and when he did..it was lost...

Haas: dont know...i think he touched the ball 3 times?? cant tell..

Ottl: he kicks penalties...:P and plays nice music :D all in all..was fine

If you see this...one non official game "evaluation" oue main problem is still defense... and we do have to make a clean up in midfield...more than players...its ideas...like..who is going to play which role etc...looked a bit messy yet to me...but i guess its just becuz of the circumstances with recent friendlies and recent comeback..

with olic and kroos and then robben..would look different...but still defense!! Lahm was missed :P

Dont know if Schweinsteiger would leave... but there is a possibility... wouldnt like it much...since this season he can be a huge help in midfield...

about Özil...the guy was being tempter by Barcelona as I can recall, and he said he likes that team...

we will see

And is not only fans recognising that..or old players...actually hes peers also praise him

Schweini...im soooooo glad i swallowed all my words i had for him 2 seasons ago...im really glad about it...

since "poldi" left bayern-..was like a sideral change...perhaps its just coincidence...but he matured...and now hes just great..sth many midfielders dont have..is that he can play contention and attack...he marks the beat!

yeah...transfer policy latley has been far from smart...besides robben the signings havent been good...thanks god were using good youth now...thats sth van gaal has done...and sth he deserves to be praised for

i really keep on with the idea of medel...you saw him charlie...and even though videos only show the good things...i really think the man would fit...its versatile enough, does what he's told to...if coach says stay down he will...and he never likes to go like a little star..liek sanchez..i like him but he has that pissing attitude...though in his strkier or attackign midfielder position is good...he lacks passing lately
    but medel...doesnt...and nobody moves him..i like his defensive attitude and fighter style..
    discipline with van gaal and in germany is sth he would have by tons so there would be no problem :P

hopefully if they dont sign him...thats cheap...they sign sb with that characteristics...we need some spark in bayern..muller is playing jogo bonito btw :P and thats the key of his success.. and when everybody was amazed by ribery: jogo bonito... :D

yeah..and you keep putting all "latinos" in the same bag, and not even watching medel...which talent is exaclty doing what he's told to

and yes..a latino could be needed in bayern...but not any of them...thats what i suggested medel
    and there are bayern scouts in africa btw...

viva el jogo bonito..fuera el juego ratón y fome que mata el football de goles cada día más

I know ull think im being subjective on suggesting a chilean player...but i think Medel would suit us...and not becuz of how hes been playing in WC...but becuz of how he played for católica and boca juniors

even if hes tiny...nobody passed him..and hes versatile..can move to centre can be on left and right...and its stable enough not to fall..no wonder hes called "pitbull"
    he isnt that expensive..and also milan is interested on him...
    would be a nice signing...

only contra about him is his character...he doesnt have much patience...and its like bommel sometimes...

we do need new signings...not to overhaul the complete team...but we do need to change our defense...

thing is thats what got me puzzled...you know..hiring 4 worldclass players as bbjtin says is kind of...i doubt it...it doesnt follow the policy we have been following on previous seasons..

then...LB...what will they do about it?! i agree with all the ones sayign we should buy sb worldclass for that position...
    but...the youngsters...

and RB...yeah a back up will be sth wise

agree ksparx about that of overrated players..normally WC figures dont perform as well as with their national teams

@sari

hahahah yeah...worldcup is always an important event around

bbjtin

yeah...that could be sth rational he may do about the RB issue

:-[ i posted this in van gaal thread...but i think it fits better here somehow :P

I guess attacking midfield its already alright, strikers too, hoping it keeps inmproving in communication with midfield...but defense in general is lacking quality.

A versatile midfielder that can help in contention but also can help in attack its sth you can expect from schweinsteiger but were still missing one that may help in that as well, since both ribery and robben are attackign players that i just cant picture helping out the defense. In left we have Lahm that has an excellent comunication with robben and works well defending and helping in making the binding with midfield... but RB...its weak.. and centrals are... low
    though..what makes me doubt a bit if we will hire huge signings this season is the thing with youth...
    will they get the same amoutn of chances if we have a more experienced signing? wont that be a bit antitesis of what van gaal is being doing?
    i dont know how that will work..but centrals is sth that must be improved since ages. RB is what its makign me wonder

what do you think? im really puzzled about this...i really dont know how will be our transfer policy

yeah..hopefully there will be a change of attitude in him as well..as he was in his very first season :)

ow yeah...Lucio doing that was amazing.. it seems bayern really stays in the heart of the players..