Posts by wisita

yep...all the team is defending...of course its even better :D cmon i count 7 guys there...

well..inter will be

i wouldnt be so relaxed like yeah...inter...thanks god...theire a good team.. really well organised...and ratty like...like all italian teams..that sitck their shoes to their half to defend an are machines using the counters

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL BARÇA

hahaha anyway..inter will be

why dont u all pay attention in barça inter game?
    motta just has been sent out ..he punched sergio

and they are 0:0...with all inter defending and here they go again..

ya....i calmed down already...too much yelling and...man..if u gave me a bungee rope 40 mins ago i would have jumped hahahah

Butt: he missed one thing: a chair... hahaha nothing to do,...besides 1 or 2 saves...had to jump for a ball once...recieve the ball from one pass from badstuber...nothign else

Lahm: my favourite player...no wonder...hes the best :P im really always really subjective with him... but..what can i say...he ahs never let me down :P today... Cissokho and this argentinian dude... looked.. almost funny :P

Van Buyten: well yeah... was good...but reminded me from time to time why on earth i was always complainign about defense

Badstuber: i like this kid... i dont mind what anybody says...to me...hes fair enough.. and a workign player...i like him.. and he looks better when defense plays like a SYSTEM (bayern before: no system, bayern today against lyon SYSTEM mr louis van gaal... today i yelled a GRANDE VAN GAAL.. and thats becuz he showed today what everybody expects from bayern :))

Contento: he has improved...a lot...hes got future...hes not at all a super player yet...but with minutes in field.. hes doing fine and becuz of (see above :P)

Demichelis: micho...hahah he was smiling all second half...i can beat he was already hearing guitarras madrileñas y castañuelas :P but was cool..even if he was with flu according to fox

HAMIT ALTINTOP: why on earth isnt he played more often?? he played.. excellent today if u relate it to the time hes been in bench... thats what i call team spirit..just like van buyten seasons ago..was benched...almost always..but when he had to play..was there with the right attitude...i liked hamits assists and even hes last minute goal attempt...tryign until the end to score

van bommel: :P its always fun watching him...as he is used to play..harder..but....:-O he didnt fouled!!! hahaha wasnt that "main character " of midfield..but did helped a lot the defense

schweinsteiger: hes been all this season proving he has matured and showed a radical change to the one he was last season..hes playign better, more eficient, accurate.. i would say and repeat..cuz i said it once..its one of the good changes of mr. van gaal..oow and he tried one shot from logn distance that really... made lyon fans smell like crapp...i know many of them had a digestive urgency with that shot :P

robben: DANGER MAN :P even if he couldnt score and wasnt like in the home game..arjen robben smells like goal... everytime he did any attempt..always ened on sth decent...and assisted... if he is a bless when he does his solo runs...hes a miracle when he shares...sth he should repeat...and btw...in minute 2...she showed us why all defenders must fear his left

Müller: WORKING PLAYER...a fighter...kept tryign even if he lost an UNBELIEVABLE assist in the 2nd minute... he was there always trying and providing..he has a great future..and hes doing excellent... Gomez looks ridiculously over paid, and a complete bluff if u compare him with what this kid could do (hahaah kid...hes my age...this dude :P)

OLIC: nothing to say...i love his style...always had...thats what i call a goal beast :P pretty goals...elaborated...he never just "pushed" the ball...he made them! excellent!

alaba.... dont know hahahah

louis van gaal: if he plays all the games liek this, meaning with this style..this type of organized display and smart changes...raise his voice to bring players we NEED...and i change my avatar with a pic showing me with a t-shirt that says "VAN GAAL I LOVE YOU" :P you all read it!!!

PERFECT DISPLAY, TEAM DISPLAY THATS WHAT I MEAN!!

OLIC...A MACHINE!! LOOVOE YOU OLIC!!

damn!!! im so excited i cant write even..or make any analysis...was awesome!!

you know sth....Bayern is now called in Chile "El equipo con garra" ahahah..its like... "the corageous team" of the CL

many people here that dislike barcelona and inter want Bayern to win...mainly becuz it would be epic...and i cant agree more with that people...i mean..would be almost a movie material final!!

lets hope we focus and WIN to the french

and about ribery...im sorry...hes a good player..excellent...but he isnt focused here anymore!..or at least thats what looks like... he should be... since we are in al the cups we can play for..and in a good position... he should be doing just what his collegues do...giving their best, battle for wins...since we clearly dont have a solid strategy :P

PS

uuuh guys... ure really adorable for trying to convince carol..but its useless... let her be..

and btw..thanks for the comments of the game...i could watch it and i AGREE with all of u who said we made a recesion with the amount of goals wasted...

and as my bf would say "tooold u so... gomez is useless"
    :P

:D please please tell more about the game...was in test until 15 minutes ago..or...10.. so i couldnt watch it!!

but im really happy...we got a goal AND NONE counter..which is excellent!

and..well..ribery...it sucks..but what can i say...would have been apocalyptical if robeen would have been expulsed...ribery a shame...but thanks god we are not that ribery dependant..

cant wait to watch the repetition in the meanwhile..plz tell!! :P

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST SEASON OF ALL IN STRATEGY AND STYLE MEANINGS!!! BUT WE ARE WINNING ALL!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

thanks to some of our players that have given all in the field..pure heart we are where we are... in DFB pokal, in BuLi, and in CL...its epic...its the epiphany of some players that brings us here...in the case of champions...was...sth..of the grroup...the change in second half...thats sth for a psycoanalist to watch more than for a coach...dont you think??

was...attitude what brought us to semis...which worries me..i mean..we look bad in field...but still we win...becuz of sb pulling the rest out...

our attacking pitbull is OLIC the man that never rests...schweinsteiger...that sb else with a huge athletic heart...robben...killer shots...

hope we keep this dream on...but we need improvement in many areas...we cnt keep on with this ..craziness..

DAMN IM HAPPY...but on the other hand...i want a winner bayern...but playing good...

wish i could have celebrated as you guys...but had to stay til 2 am working on a project... dentistry is insanity... 8-)

anyway....from what i could watch (only first half) we did attacked...clumsy...but we did :D
    but defense...racks my nerves... old trafford....hope they dont know... change like in the movies and stand better...but...was a constant stress...we will see

OLIC ...van gaal should make him play more... just like klose... gomez 8-) you can build a 45' highlights video with chances missed :P

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

cmon!!!! u cant only think about rooney being doubt and that like a solution!! i agree the guy is a threat being in an awesome moment of his career...but manchester unlike us is a team that performs regular...the guys keep winning...and they got a system, that if one is missing they can replace him becuz they still have the whole team working...

and robbery...for what my boyfriend told me the only difference they did against Stuttgart is that they could stay with the ball like 10 secs... and with that...imagine our counter attacks...hahaha

man...i lost hope..becuz theres an attitude problem, a coach problem, a transfer problem...i LOVE BAYERN but i see it as it is now...a wounded team

yep...it sounds more like a rumour..i see it more like a loan..more than a proper contract

and hes better than Gomez yeah...but he isnt the type of striker that fights for balls...i mean would be a replacement for sb like gomez..a man of little area...

"YUPPY" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

this will have 2 possible endings:

"farewell CL"

"unbelievable win, mystic triumph..HISTORICAL" :P

i agree...to be the best..beat the best

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">: Fiorentina was also on paper the weakest name, and we saw how good they were. </span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

or how bad we were :P or how great the home game referee was :P

just that were on cuarter finals is a miracle...now its just sitting and waiting how it will turn out... im not expecting much...i will be happy winning BuLi this season and watching improvement in defense by when it ends...

hahahahaha right peddi...its true...i got inspired later :P but...about the players..nothign to say..its much the overall and what i think...I DONT LIKE VAN GAAL!!!! and..guess its really notorious :P until he doesnt show what i consider a good display for bayern...ill keep with this kind of comments...

--------------------------------------------
    geoldes and datoexe: yep...bommel can be worldclass in some moments... when he's mad :P and gets painted