Posts by kevinbayern55

Nerlinger said there won`t be any transfers in january....said tymo & gustavo can play in van buyten`s role.....let`s hope with boateng in CB position can bring us a better defence, and most of all let`s hope bayern can play faster, more impredictable football !!

After watching the game tonight, ill try to figure out some problems...

1) Schweini & Robben arent ready to play90 minutes still...they both were some of our weakest links today...lots of balls lost...

2) Muller needs to play better than he has lately

3) how much time does have to pass since someone will notice that van buyten isnt capable of tackling a player who`s on the run ? why would it be such a mess trying out a "rafihna-boateng-badstuber-lahm" defence ?

4) our tactics are too predictible and too slow... if you guys watch the bundesliga like i do you`ll notice that nowadays all or nearly all clubs play fast football. 5-8 passes and they shoot, we have to take at least 15-30 passes to take a shot...and another problem, to take a shot we need to be in the F*** box.... where are those times were midfielders used to shoot from outside the box ?

i dont see a good season for bayern if we dont manage to sum things up and get some sort of adjustment, could be new players, could be a change in tactics but PLEASE do something for god`s sake....being outclassed last year by Dormtund which had like 5-8 super young players is a thing, and being outclassed by monchengladbach a team with great history but with mediocre record in these last 10 years to say the least is another thing....if you guys saw the match today all their shots came from counter-attacks....why would it be so diffcult for bayern to play like such clubs ? Damn they had like 9 players in their own half behind the ball defending with their hearts....and WE....we just let some 20 year old boy ridicule us -.- ...really disappointed about the match today...a good lesson from today`s match is that no matter how much money is spent and how much tactics one creates, you just need play with passion and defend what you`ve got first before trying to get more !!

i think that it was reus`s deciusion to join dortmund instead... being in his position i would do that too, who`s that silly to sign for bayern when they already have 2 world class wingers ?...i mean he wouldnt have got much playing time and he knows that ;-)

i think for the january transfer market bayern should sell olic & get farfan !! he`s good for the bundesliga and most of all good for us too, we need another great player upfront which can score goals...at the moment its only gomez...i dont think olic is still capable of playing like he did when we knocked out man united for example :( im really feeling sorry for him cos he was a great player for us, but you have to see at the current situation if you want to improve...

if there are no re-enforcments in winter i dont see bayern as league champions or cup holders !! ...a central midfielder is needed !! gustavo and alaba arent good enoguh to hold defences..... the problem today was our lack in defence, and too much balls wasted in attack... muller isn`t in form at the moment !! the only good ball he gave was that cross to gomez which headed wide...

i think if any bayern fan thinks we can win the champions league this year, then sorry to say it but he`s nuts !! we`re getting there but we`re still far far away in my opinion... first of all to be a major competitor for CL you have to have a big squad, thing bayern actually doesn`t have...

secondly you MUST have great subs, so that rotation can be used to make all player play thus making them all happy, thing which bayern is fullfilling 50% (rotation is there but there arent good enough players to replace injured players or suspended players)...

third you need to have a squad which doesn`t make any mistakes..thing which bayern has improved a lot since last time, but is still shaky though its rarely this season.

as for the bundesliga i think this year`s our only competitor is dortmund.... UNLESS we don`t make a mess out of it...

as for the game today i tihnk a draw would have been a fair result... gameplay was shut today, there was no room to play in...dortmund were lucky to get their goal and bayern failed to take their slight chances...

i would preferred if robben entered in the second half rather than starting... then at the end its just a matter of luck.. had some good shots scraping the bar :( at least next match its Dortmund-Schalke so anyone of them will be losing points i think.. bayern jsut have to win against mainz which is a VERY difficult match considering our injury situation

agree with you bbjtin, its the coach which makes this bayern squad re-born !! i think the most player which has made a significat change is ribery :D if you watch him last season he was only just 20% what he is now :D now i just want to see ourselves play against dortmund, all other big bundesliga teams such as leverkusen have been having some problems, i think bayern`s been the most consistant one till now

ah come on !! kroos is played brilliantly well lately... even thebest players can afford to get some bad shot ;-) another great game from bayern today :D were some chances from huntelaar in the first half but apart from those bayern shut down schalke very well !! petersen also missed some chances, but at least he managed to score :)

if someone says bayern didn`t play PERFECTLY today he/ she doesn`t know anything about football !! super match from bayern, SUPER defence & MIDFIELD, good game for our attackers :D

agree with you, i think its what bayern are trying to do, at least it looks like that with alaba, i think with usami its a bit different until he integrates well with his team mates i mean... till now bayern were able to pull out some great talents from our youths, lets hope this continues, i think its only when the team is successful they can afford to give some playing time to younger players, its not wise to play young players when there`s a lot of pressure at the moment or when its a crucial game

good performance today, it looked obvious bayern didnt want to attack or play offensively... i like that bayern are playing well in defence.... also looks like gomez got his touch in front of goal yet again and ribery got his style back :D