Posts by kilat19

OMG!!!!!!!!!!.the whole world knows tht Bayern are weak in defensive from the begining of the season..n yet FCB didnt do much bout it . I hv been watching jerome boeteng's game truout the league this yr. he is totally rubbish..what has happen to him.. he looked so promising earlier this yr.Now they need atleast 2 world class CB. Luis Gustavo is a brainless DM...we really need some1 like Nurin sahin.

why not buy Yakubu and Samba from Blackburn... Yakubu has the most succesful scoring rate in EPL and Samba is a really good CB.. that will solve all the prob for fcbayern with minimal budget

Why demichelis?.. i think he is doing great..he is still agile n speedy... i think we should consider replacing aging van buyten..he couldnt match diego milito's speed....

Toni Kroos is good long range shooter, but will he be able to play in central attacking midfielder position?

anything could happen....we already have 2 best players in the world..robben n ribery.so why not we cross our finger n try to lure in Torres...

bayern need to strengthen their squads by signing 1 profilic striker, 1 deadly attacking midfielder, n 1 agile defender...

we have only 1 really good striker which is olic...gomez hardly contributes to the team..his ball control is a total catastrophe...bringing Torres, dzeko or carlton cole would be best option.together wif ribery n robben n a new striker europe will be under fc bayern forever...

Muller is good if fcbayern plays with lowly team like bochum but he hardly makes impact against the big teams like juventus,MU or Inter.he is still very young n he needs to build his physical strength..we need a player like Jovetic or Benayoun or Ben Arfa to support the 2 flanks n stikers

We need a good agile central defender as well. bringing Vidic or Bruno Alves will be a very good choice....