Posts by hatuna83

Older members will probably remeber me, I'm not into forums for a long time since my job leaves me little time for that but this is special occassion.
    Well done Bayern for reaching the CL Final! After 11 years of waiting, I hope this year Bayern will bring the trophy home(or just keep it from going away from Munich xD).

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Oh dear! Somebody seems to be really mad here! *g*
    But I must admit I understand his anger and rage perfectly well!</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    This font change reminds me of those contracts with clauses written so that you are not supposed to see them... :)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    geoldes , Look on the bright side: Indonesia is far enough from Romania. Imagine that you two are living in the same country, or even city! :-O

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Which team would be so stupid to spend 15-20M on Podolski?</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    Man City.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/59…yerns-bid-for-mario-gomez

I think this is his crappy excuse for returning to his old policy after promising he won't. After every season we see how much profit had the club generated, but we rarely see that in signings. He says that 20 percent drop in merchandising would generate eight mil euros loss for the club, and it would be a crisis. C'mon, FCB doesn't have a long term loans or debts. Eight mill euros can't be the reason for crisis. This is only another excuse for being stingy. They sometimes act as that is their own money.
    This king of planning will only lead the club further to mediocrity, in which, unfortunately, we have already set with one foot.
    Others may disagree, but this is not progressive thinking if you ask me.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Beside, Ribery recently in an interview was suggesting Bayern to sign Jérémy Toulalan from Lyon. Personally, I hardly watched him play, but he isnt as much as a worldclass player as Ribery had suggested.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    He's a type of a player who you hardly notice during the match, but he does a good job in the middle.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Why do you keep putting Schweinsteiger in your line-up? Hasn't he showed enough the last 2 month that he doesn't bring enough and that we're better off without him?</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    Because he has got his own opinion. Isn't that the purpose of the forum? To share your opinion and to hear others?

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">about rafinha; is in deed a good solution for our right side along with a good right winger, but, arshavin, even if we all agree that might be the answer for us, and that we need him, i think he will pick other team, because other great teams in europe have shown their interest for him, and we didn't so far.....
    about ibisevic.....i can bet most of us haven't heard a thing about the player before this season......and 1 season at a small team doesn't count....look at poldy, who had several good season at koln, and can't find himself here....besides that, we are just at the middle of the season, we won't know for sure that ibisevic will continue after the break in the same way, scoring another 17-18 goals....

but the most important thing, i think is the way klinsy and hoeness will cooperate this transfer period and in the summer too....and with that i mean, that klinsy can agree with whatever player hoeness propose, and will try hard to make an easy accomodation to the team for that player.....but i think that i will have to be the other way around, meaning that klinsy, at the end of the season should say what exactly he needs( and i don't mean just the name of the players but the positions and the roles he doesn't have players for....)and of course, hearing out the team requests, will be great.....</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    It will sound as I'm not objective since he's Bosnian, but his goals are even more for appreciation because of his team. He scored goals against big teams. I would even say that they are not small team in footballing manner. What I find as a problem is that he probably wouldn't get a real chance at Bayern. He's a type of player who must play or he will deteriorate. It would be wise to keep an eye on him and see what he can do, and if we bring him, he should be brought as a first team player. But that is unlikely to happen...

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Just furthur provide some of the other transfer rumors:

1). Hoeness has thought of getting Jovanovic to replace Podolski. Jovanovic costs around 10mil Euros

2). Bayern is also interested in Juventus's young left defender, Paolo De Ceglie, who will cost around 10mil Euros too.

I think some of these rumors arent true, but I hope Hoeness do make some real sense transfer since we havent spent a dollar last summer. We hope that Hoeness will spend his budget nicely and grab a worldclass players instead of signing random individuals for 10mil Euros.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    I don't even know how many times have you been asked politely to name the source for those rumors you come across. It's annoying to browse for them without any idea where to find them, but it's even more annoying to ask you to name them all the time. Please, when you decide to share some info with us, tell us where did you find it so that we don't have to assume that it's only in your head.
    Otherwise, the forum will be like a blog spot where everyone can say everything without any reference.

Arshavin will probably go for Madrid.
    I'm not sure what to think about Timoschuk move...
    Anyway, if MVB goes, we need someone to fill the gap. I hope it would be some worldclass player. We have enough average players in our team.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Maybe Klose will leave ?
    He has been very quiet since Toni had his tantrum and would not celibrate after a cup win with his team mates.earlier on in the season !
    Since then Toni has been given top priority in every game UEFA CUP included , Klose given little help .This is why he is top scorer 8-)
    I strongly hope that Miro will regain the scoring power for Germany in Euro 2008 with at least half the assists to the TWO strikers ! or that he transfers to a club that realises a hard working top striker not a baby(Toni) who needs constant help and assistance or cries like a baby if he is not given ALL the assistance

You can say all the bullshit about Toni being bomber 11 but he needs the constant assistance of Ribery and every body in the team .he is not world class without 10 players assistance</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    Like almost every striker! What do you want? A player with all the attributes on the maximum? Well, create one on FIFA 08. Otherwise, it isn't possible.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">I think Bayern has a great chance in signing him although media does suggest that Gattuso prefers Premiership over Bundesilga. But I guess he will pick Bayern since we offer a much better package and his best friend, Toni, is here.

After grabbing Gattuso, we need an attacking midfielder or a second striker and then our transfer had completed[/quote
    First of all, they're good friends, not best friends. Second, if a player should come along only because his friend is calling him, then Toni should have picked Milan instead of FCB. Only the money, if it's true whatsoever, can be a decisive factor to our name.

As for Barcelona, I dont think that they dont win any trophy these two seasons is because of too many dribblers or so called playmaker. First, I dont clear things out that great dribblers dont mean playmakers. Great dribblers can take on 1-2 defenders and in modern days, they normally have quite some speed to do that and can score from distance, like C Ronald, Rubben, etc... Playmaker is different. They normally play at the center in midfield. They dont have to be a great dribbler, obviously, being one is better. But the most benefit of having them is to develiver killer direct passes to striker and break through stubborn defence. Playmaker becomes less important as of today, since modern football is more about physcial and speed. Going back to Barcelona, I think most of the reasons why they cant win anything is that some of the senior players are not motivated as before, like Ronaldino, Deco, etc, since they had already won everything. And obviously, some of the younger players are over-rated.

As for right winger problem, this is a real problem and even Rumminegge and Hoeness admitted it that we have put too much focus on Ribery, almost every counter attack is originated from him. We will definitely need a more balance team in order to be harder predictable in attack. Altintop is an effective worker and can score wondergoals from distance sometimes. However, he is not a real winger, who uses speed and skill to by-pass defenders. Altintop is useful in any team because he is flexible enough to play in almost every position on the right hand side. Schweinstger/Sosa is not a real winger either, after watching them for some period of time here. Schweinstger has better defensive skill than most of our attacking players. His passes are still very poor, maybe because of his form lately. But I see him as more of a long term central midfielder than a real winger. Sosa is more or less like a classic playmaker. He doesnt have the speed to dribble off defenders, but his freekicks and passes are decent and again, he is still not used to European football yet. He can play some kill long or short passes like Kroos can do.

As for Van Bommel, he is a real character, but nobody in the team is non-sellable. If he plays till his potential, he was one of the best central midfielders in the world. He almost single-handedly took PSV to semi-final in 3-4 years ago. But this season, <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Hitzfeld puts him in a deeper position where he does more damage</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------. But he isnt a real defensive midfielder to be honest with some of you here, he doesnt have the ability of Gattuso or Jeremies in defence. I would rather get a real defensive midfielder to partner with Ze Roberto/Van Bommel on field.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    He does more damage? Man, watch the games more carefully. If the others are as determined as Mark Van Bommel, we would easily win matches even with a sent off player in every game. He makes mistakes sometimes, but saying that he does that much damage is at least ridiculous. It almost looks like you analyze games only by watching the score sheet.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">as for a rigth winger, I don't think Bayern needs one, there is Altintop, he is a brilliant player !!!

My wonder is, since Borowski is coming, is he goin to replace Van Bommel next season ??</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    Yes, but where is Hamit now? This can happen anytime, so there is definitely a place for one more winger.
    As for MVB, it's the same like this above. There are many games in the season.