Posts by alessandro

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Out of your potential list, I only want to sign Aquilani. To be honest, Cana, Diara, and Zanetti are all just medicore players. Their performance really varies season after season.

Maybe Bayern board is not so keen to sign a defensive midfielder now, as they stupidly believe that Van Bommel, Ze Roberto and Borowski can handle the defensive work. I see neither of them is true defensive midfielder.

But on the other hand, do we need another worldclass winger or do we need a worldclass defensive midfielder? I am sure that we will eventually get our answer soon!</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I think, Maybe Cana is not so tecknically equiped but he is a true DM and, after all, often enourg (for his position) scores goals, I guess you will not argue that it is also important :D

See, guys: There is a tough discussion in this topic about who we need to be added to our squad

To my mind Bayern need a very good CM (or DM - whatever). Let's set up a group of potential candedates and let's call this group as "Big list"

So to my mind De Rossi will top the list and I think many of you will agree with me!
    then:
    Essien
    Aquilani
    Gattuso
    Diara
    Cana
    Flamini
    Vieira
    Xavi
    Pirlo
    Ballack
    Zanetti
    Emerson
    Karrik
    Then we will stop dreaming and think about each :D :

Essien: one of most valued players in Chelsea - will not come to Bayern :(

Aquilani - a good and young player who can be lured with big money but if Real is interested in him it would be very difficult for Bayern

Gattuso - dreaming to be Milan's Capitain - no more words about Gattuso

Diara from Real - can be the case but I have doubts in fis abilities since he plays well seldom in Real

Cana - a very good player who has his contract with Marseille expired in 2009! :D That is a good news

Flamini - do we need to say words about him after he moved to Milan? ;-)

Vieira and Emerson - too old

Karrik, Pirlo, Xavi will not change clubs at least this year

De Rossi - the best player for Central/Defensive midfield position to my mind! I have just a feeing he will stay with Roma

Ballack will not come for 2 reasons:

1. He started to play well in Chelsea - and I m glad for him really!
    2. When in 2004 Ballack lost his form he was roughly critisized by Bayern Board - and he remembers it I m sure. That was a mistake of our Management.

Then, let's form short list:

Cana, Diara, Aquilani,Zanetti from Juve.

The first one would be a very good addition to our squad :8

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Yeah, Paloschi for 5M euros 8-)

stop playing football manager and come back to the reality please</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

It would be very nice if Bayern had a button "strengthen financial facilities" (or thomething kike that) like in football manager :8 There it multiplies the club's transfer budget immencely

Guys, what you think If Gattuso comes it is better for us to sign right attacking midfielder or a player like Deco? By the way today there were news in Russia that Bayern is interested in Timoscshuk!!!

As for Barzagli, we really don't need spend money for CDs this season...

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">About Podolski: Look against which teams he scored, this is not what we call quite impressive</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Not a fact! Remember his goal against Inter in the last CL capmaign for bayern in San Siro? For Poldi it doesn't metter against whom to play he will either score or not but that will depend on his own form, but not on a rival team and this is his strength. Another matter that he can not find his form now...

Gattuso is one of the best players of this position and far better than van Bommel to my mind! If another signing is going to be Joaquin (due to Sweini is reported to be linked with Juve and Inter on one hand and Valencia is on the edge of the crisis and is going to sell players out on the other one) I will be the happiest man :D:D:D

There is the information in British press that Roman Abramovich's club is going to swap Ribery for Malouda

I think it will be fair If Chelsea want to swap Malouda for Ribery then we will swap van Bommel for Lampard and Drogba together :8