Posts by astambara

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">
    Milan Milano va fanculo ;-)</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

E comunque si dice....Vaffanculo (tutto attaccato e con 2 F) :D

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">
    You have to learn to accept referee decisions without complain.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

:D:D:D

Ciaro, doviamo accettare la fraude...chiaro, tu sei italiano, cosi per te e normale...tu ne approfiti...Berlusconi e Mafia non c’e nel Milan, vero ? Sono siguro che Milan vince stasera, con un goal non giustificato..pero doviamo accetare, vero... ;-) 8-)</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I'm Italian is true. But why do you think that italian are always "mafiosi", without fair play? This is not racism in your opinion?
    I said some post ago that if we are "mafiosi" for you, you are nazis for us.
    If you can be racist, I can be too.

Berlusconi is indicted in politics, not in football. Can you say me a match that Berlusconi bought?

I' don't say that you have to accept swindle, but is natural in football that sometimes referee make mistakes.

When it happens, you have to accept the score like us.
    Last year Shevchenko made a gol at Barcelona. It was denied. But Barcelona was a strong team. This is sufficient for me.
    Olympique Marseille won with an inexistent corner in 1993. But how I had to say? Marseille won...STOP!!!!!
    Barcelona won, stop!!!
    The next time we will be more lucky.

sayonara :D</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Milan Milano va fanculo ;-)</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I understand what kind of personage you are.
    I don't want to speak with you.

One last thing: France won against Italy 3 to 1, but France have one month of athletic preparation more than us.

but I accept the score the same.

Learn fair play!!!!!!

You have to learn to accept referee decisions without complain.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

:D:D:D

Ciaro, doviamo accettare la fraude...chiaro, tu sei italiano, cosi per te e normale...tu ne approfiti...Berlusconi e Mafia non c’e nel Milan, vero ? Sono siguro che Milan vince stasera, con un goal non giustificato..pero doviamo accetare, vero... ;-) 8-)</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I'm Italian is true. But why do you think that italian are always "mafiosi", without fair play? This is not racism in your opinion?
    I said some post ago that if we are "mafiosi" for you, you are nazis for us.
    If you can be racist, I can be too.

Berlusconi is indicted in politics, not in football. Can you say me a match that Berlusconi bought?

I' don't say that you have to accept swindle, but is natural in football that sometimes referee make mistakes.

When it happens, you have to accept the score like us.
    Last year Shevchenko made a gol at Barcelona. It was denied. But Barcelona was a strong team. This is sufficient for me.
    Olympique Marseille won with an inexistent corner in 1993. But how I had to say? Marseille won...STOP!!!!!
    Barcelona won, stop!!!
    The next time we will be more lucky.

sayonara :D

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">A spanish refree isn't good for us. But it'll be a big chance for Inzaghi.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

spanish is not good, russian is not good, I think that a martian referee is good for you :D

You'll need luck too ... to win in the Allianz Arena isn't easy :P</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I know, but i'm trusting :D

die Arroganz des italienischen Nordens,,,,
    da hat wohl einer die Turiner Derbys verdrängt... oder Inter - MIlan in der CL.....:LOL</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Is not arrogance, I suggest to visit North Italy because you can find several beautifull thing.
    The south of Italy is beautifull too, but sometime you find problem travelling.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">and don't forget se flying waschbecken in southern italy, very dangerous.....</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I know, but I suggest you to visit the north of Italy, is better.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">First of all I'd like to say that I like many italian players like Del Piero, Pirlo, Gattuso or ;Maldini for example. I really dont say italians are all bad, dont get me wrong! But NOW, right at the moment italian football has become really bad for me to watch after all and I can asure you that most of the international players are only palying in Italy in case of the big money and nothing else!

And I understand it in complete. I mean tell me three good reasons nower days for playing in the italian league??

The Stadiums are mostly old and almost empty. No full stadiums at all... Atmosphere is kinda dead and really nothing that makes you go "WOW"!
    Ok, Italy is a very beautiful Country and living the dolce vita sounds good to me but to be honest, its not the most important reason for a professional football player if you ask me. You mentioned Figo - well dont forget when he did come to play for Inter Milano and where he was before! I mean it was so clear that he was going to play for inter in case of the money he would become there. And its nothing to say against it, not at all. But its a natural decison if you ask me at the end of his career... Why he wasnt playing for Inter before Real and Barca?? Inter was not his first choice i would say, right??

But back to topic: There are not so many reasons for the italian league "nower days" in many cases. Bad reputation, empty and old stadiums etc... Most of the Clubs in Seria a have big money problems but they are still playing in the league whats not possible in Germany for example.
    To compare with Germany I can tell you that most of our Stadiums are full and the League is without any outstanding debts. The players become there salaries regulary whats not so sure at many italian football clubs in the last years, right??

And now you may ask me why Star Players like Zidane, Ronaldo and guys like this have never played or never will play in the german league??
    We have the new Stadiums, we have the atmosphere, you will get your money right at time... and what else?? Well ist easy, its only about the MONEY!!

Cuz the surroundings to play great football are just perfect here in Germany - but sadly the league is not able to pay so much money as the italian league and that is the whole secret.
    If we would have had so big salaries like the italian league - i am sure the German League would be the most attractive League for foreign star players in the whole wide world.
    But sadly that is the only difference from all other top leagues - the money!

And there is really nothing more for other non italian players than the money to play in italy if you ask me.
    You do have some loyal Players like Maldini, Del Piero and guys like this cuz they love the club deep from their hearts... but all others have no big reasons to play in Italy nower days!</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I agree with you. But these words you have to say to english and spanish sportmen too. I saw Shevchenko go out of italy for Money.
    England and Spain have more money than us.

But it always be money that flatter good players.

In Italy there are several problems, I agree with you. But fascination of our championship don't depend on money.

We have a great history about football.

Anyway, an example: Real Madrid of '60 years couldn't win so many champions cup withuot money, without Puskas, without Di Stefano.

I think that Germany deserve more good foreign player.

I can't believe that you didn't complain about that, if these goals were regular but the referee denied them...
    Well, we'll see tomorrow who is the better team - it'll be a hard match for both teams...</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Good luck!!! :D

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Have you seen the match Bayern Munich against Real Madrid?
    In this match Madrid got a penalty. afterwards everybody saw that this was a "very strange" one, too. and now you got one in Milan...
    Perhaps you can understand us better when we complain about the referee if you think about this...</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you fro this discussion.

Because I remember 3 goals denied in Champions Cup of 1989.
    Crvena Zvezda (Red Star) Beograd - Milan (gol denied to Van Basten)
    Werder Bremen - Milan (gol denied to Van Basten)
    Real Madrid - Milan (gol denied to Gullit)

Milan won the cup the same. We didn't complain.

Last years Shevchenko put the goal of parity against Barcelona, but referee denied the goal. Milan was eliminated, but Milan didn't complain.

You have to learn to accept referee decisions without complain.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">but there wasn`t any contact :D

anyway, italian league is a glorious one ? in your eyes maybe, in some other eyes maybe too, but in the most eyes italian league ever had scandals(80`s, 90`s and last year) - and of course most players play there because of the money and easy living in cities like Milano...
    Your fans(there is more racism than anywhere else, there is more violence than anywhere else - english hools only fight outside the stadium with each other, SOME italian fans fight inside the stadium, in Genoa for example are 70% of the fans fascists...)

never point with your finger on other countries which payed for their past, we paid and already pay for your past too, every country in the world looks on us...

A true story to think about for you:

As i was for the first time in Marsala at the market, my wife introduced me to some friends of her family and they asked me after 1-2 hrs smalltalk how it is to live with a Adolf Hitler as president...

This has nothing to do with soccer, but with your way of thinking, before pointing on someone else, try to think before and remember what happens in your country and in your glorious league... 8-)</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

In every country you can find stupid people.
    When I went to Munich, Berlin and Hamburg, I found people with much hospitality and people with much racism towards italian.

I'm not racist, but I know that in Sicily there are "Mafia" and in Milan there are many people that think only to work hardly.
    That means nothing. In sicily there are many good people, but if you found a stupid it doesn't mean that all italian people are stupid.

In Germany there are neo-nazis but I don't think that you are a nazis.

I say it´s only business, sport is the second place. First comes business. If a player show happiness or not is the question if the goal ist a gift or not....

It´s business as usual that players fall down to get a penalty. Kaka can jump over Lucio and didn´t have to fall. The Players who wants to take a penalty on this way will never become Greatness, in my Eyes.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

perhaps, may be, but if you play soccer, when you are touched strongly and you fall down, you are sure that there is a penalty.
    With reason or twisted, when there is a contact with an opponent, I think that you can't understand why you fall down.

Sorry buddy but even this World Champinoship title is not so impressive as I see it. Or should I remind you the lucky decision against Australia?
    And the very nice provocation of Mr. Metterazzi in the final against Zidane? We all know that materazzi is a very aggressive player and that he likes to provoke others. I do not say the title was not deserved at the end cuz you made a great game against Germany I would say. But it was not that glamorous as you like to see it imo.
    And I wasnt talking about the national team at all - I was only talking about italian league football, and thats it.

English Hooligans are surely a big problem for football in general i admit.
    I wish all kind of hooligans could be banned outta the stadiums.
    So in this case I agree with you...

About Milan and Bayer! May the better Team win, but please let it be Bayern and not Milan! I think it's good for Milan to take a "time out" from all this! ;-) :8 Milan win?? NOT IN OUR HOUSE!!! :P ;-)</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

World Champion Italian players play in Italy football league.
    In our league we have several champions like Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo, Kakà, Nedved, Trezeguet, Figo and so on.

I don't think that these champions play in italy only for money.
    We have a glorious championship. Our teams won several European cup.
    I don't understant what you say.

In the world cup you can win with technic and with lucjy.
    I remember West Germany in 1990. At first it won 4-1 with Jugoslavia, at the end it won with penalty against England and Argentina.

Is not the same?

To win at Munich is very difficult, but.......

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Honestly, i don't remember the situation exactly, respectively how it expanded. I thought Rensing only jumped straight in the air, without doing anything extraordinary. It didn't seem to me like a surprising situation for them - but i guess we can only speculate on that (if they heard the whistle or not).

Nevertheless, Gilardino should be the last person on earth to blame the referee. He should blame himself for putting up a show and doing ugly dives (remember what other stupid yellow card he got in the celtic game?).

If he wouldn’t be such an actor, he could play the second leg against us. It’s that simple. ;-) Surely it's not (only) the referee's fault.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Ok, but why Rensing jumped straight in the air, and Lucio followed Gilardino to prevent his gol? If the referee whistled why Lucio and Rensing didn't stay in their original position?

Anyway. Bayern complain with referee for the penalty and Milan can't complain for the gol denied?

Please, try to be fair</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    >:-|</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    astambara is right! er ist recht</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

The Referee´s decision about Gillardino´s "Offside" was wrong and the decision about the Penalty was wrong. A Shame is that Kaka shows a great happiness after the Penalty, but he knows that the Referee has made a wrong decision.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I never saw a player that didn't show happiness after a gol.
    When a player fall down he doesn't know if is a penalty or not.
    He accepts the referee decision.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">First of all I have to say I really have no bad feelings against italian people or the country of italy - not at all!

But when it comes to football I can only say; I will be all happy if milan will be thrown outta the Tournament cuz in my opinion they should not been allowed to play the CL at all! No international tornament for them and all the other teams involved in the last corruption scandal. And not only that; Italian football become very negative in case of violence in the stadiums and several other things...

The italian football league is the one with the badest reputation from all big leagues in europe and it seems none is asking why it is like that in italy!
    And if they would not pay amazing salaries for the players the league would bleed out in a minute.
    Playing nower days in the unattractive italian league just means that you are doing this job for money and nothing else imo! Cuz the stadiums are almost empty, well thats what I see on TV, and you rarely find sold out games, like its usual for Germany for example.

Sadly, even ther are wonderful players in italy, but italian football has become for me in the last years the most unattractive from all.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

You forgot that Italy is World Champions.
    A country which national team is world champions can't be unattractive.

About violence, with your reasoning English teams cound never have the possibility to play any competitions. Do you know the word "holigans"?

Unfortunately, the last 2 years was very unlucky for us. But corruption and violence was not always our features. For several years our soccer was the best in the world.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic"> astambara

See, i mean he jumped, but didn’t show signs of a visible reaction. He didn’t put his arms up or something, he just jumps (out of reflex maybe). I don’t know, sometimes players (perhaps Lucio) don’t hesitate to stop their actions, because they are to proud to let the opponent score, even if the game was stopped by the referee. Well ok, also it could indicate that the shot came immediately after the whistle was blown, so it’s not sure if Gilardino did something wrong (which would mean, the yellow card was a tough decision). But be honest, is this a solid base to say “hey, that definitely was a goal or would have be one”?

The Referee made a few decisions which were worth discussing. There was the penalty, the situation with Maldini and Makaay and of course there was the offside-decision, but as you said, we can agree that the referee had a bad day, Milan and Bayern could complain, but the result is ok for both teams. ;-)</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I agree with you. Referee is too inexpert, and also the final result is the right score for two big teams like Milan and Bayern.
    One thing: this year you have to win because Milan is in a great "defiance". We have several problems and if you will lose it means that Bayern can never win with Milan seeing the previuos result (1968, 1990, 2003, 2006).

I say againg: it gains the best one

The Referee goes to the Penalty Point with a too big determination that many, really many Fans, think that he only waits for this Situation.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I think that a russian referee can't favor an italian team without a reason.
    He made a mistake but not a favor.

Russia is too far both for italy and germany.

I understand germany's fans, in television the penalty seemed very strange.
    Sometimes happens that a referee make a big mistake.

Why does Gilardino shoot when the whistle blows? Yeah, he made a goal out of that, great achievement.

He penalized himself and your team. Not the Referee.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Gilardino made the Goal in correct position and not in off-side.
    Lucio and Rensing continued the action like Gilardino.
    I think that Gilardino, Lucio and Rensing didn't understand that referee whistled.
    Result? one regular gol denied and Gilardino disqualified.
    If referee didn't make mistake, Milan put the gol and Gilardino would play the next match.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

In the quarterfinal corea - italy Vieri has the Chance to make a Goal for a tied. He stands 2 Meters in front of the Goal.

Fact is that the Situation with Gillardinos Offside was so scarcely that the refery can´t see that it is no Offside. Don´t cry.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but I forgot this match. Italy - Corea was a gigantic theft.
    I agree with you, Gilardino wasn't in off-side for few centimeters, but do you think that in the field a referee can see very well that Lucio didn't fault to kakà? I think no.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Honestly, i don't remember the situation exactly, respectively how it expanded. I thought Rensing only jumped straight in the air, without doing anything extraordinary. It didn't seem to me like a surprising situation for them - but i guess we can only speculate on that (if they heard the whistle or not).

Nevertheless, Gilardino should be the last person on earth to blame the referee. He should blame himself for putting up a show and doing ugly dives (remember what other stupid yellow card he got in the celtic game?).

If he wouldn’t be such an actor, he could play the second leg against us. It’s that simple. ;-) Surely it's not (only) the referee's fault.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Ok, but why Rensing jumped straight in the air, and Lucio followed Gilardino to prevent his gol? If the referee whistled why Lucio and Rensing didn't stay in their original position?

Anyway. Bayern complain with referee for the penalty and Milan can't complain for the gol denied?

Please, try to be fair

Why does Gilardino shoot when the whistle blows? Yeah, he made a goal out of that, great achievement.

He penalized himself and your team. Not the Referee.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Gilardino made the Goal in correct position and not in off-side.
    Lucio and Rensing continued the action like Gilardino.
    I think that Gilardino, Lucio and Rensing didn't understand that referee whistled.
    Result? one regular gol denied and Gilardino disqualified.
    If referee didn't make mistake, Milan put the gol and Gilardino would play the next match.