Posts by aramod

"HALA FC BAYERN MUNICH"

FC BAYERN MUNICH VS FC CHELSEA UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2ND LEG

Bayern Munich's current form: Bayern Munich have been in great form, they haven't lost a single game this Calender year so far in all competitions, and have only one draw in all competitions which no team has done better not PSG, Juventus, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Man. City, Barcelona, Dortmund, and they have been beating the teams easily and been getting great results they are just brilliant, and they won the Bundesliga, and DFB Pokal Cup easily this year which proves who magnificent they are this year, which is why they are the best in the world, and the to win UCL over all the big teams so they are the best team in the world, this year is Bayern Munich's year.

Chelsea's current form: Chelsea have been in poor form. They lost to Sheffield United 3-0, when they should have lost 5-0, they got lucky against Crystal Palace a team becoming 12th and should have lost, they didn't deserve to win against Watford 3-0 it should have been 3-1 or 2, a team fighting for relegation and they lost against West Ham 3-2 and West Ham is fighting for relegation and they even had a dissalowed goal. They have been in poor form and have 5 loses and 4 draws this year in all competitions. They are not in good shape and have performed borribly against average or weak teams.

Game Prediction: If Bayern Munich and Chelsea keep their form, I predict a confortable 5-0 to Bayern Munich, as Bayern Munich are the best team in the world, and Chelsea are in horrible form. Bayern Munich beat them Chelsea 3-0 in their homeground, when Chelsea was in much better form than now and are going to play in Bayern Munich's homeground, reply and give a thumbs up :thumbup: if you agree with me.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thats Bayern. Reliable as a clockwork.

True and they have not lost at all this year so far, better than PSG, Liverpool, Juventus, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Dortmund, Athletico Madrid, Inter Milan, and Lazio. They are the best team in the world clearly, clearly better Dortmund, Dortmund has lost 7 games this year so far. Now do you agree with me.

just as a clarification: I welcome anyone new here, especially foreigners, english language is not a problem for me either...

....but I don't want to read through a block of words, trying to create meaning out of them. Germans do that too sometimes, when they register here, write sth like that they get banned. Unreadable, unfriendly to others.... this is a forum, not Facebook, u should try to communicate.

and my comments are friendly not unfriendly, so, I don't understand what point you are trying to make.

just as a clarification: I welcome anyone new here, especially foreigners, english language is not a problem for me either...

....but I don't want to read through a block of words, trying to create meaning out of them. Germans do that too sometimes, when they register here, write sth like that they get banned. Unreadable, unfriendly to others.... this is a forum, not Facebook, u should try to communicate.

My comment is readable

Leroy Sane

Leroy Sane is going to be Bayern Munich's top class player. He did really well in Manchester City especially in EPL, and EPL is a really difficult and competitive league and Leroy Sane was really good. I sense Bayern Munich will be even stronger next season with that World Class player Leroy Sane. No who is with me.;);)

HOW FC BAYERN MUNICH IS UNSTOPABLE

Bayern Munich wins DFB Pokal Cup there second trophy of the season they are unstopable because they have one had one draw in all competitions this year and they have been very comfortable they are just too good for Bundesliga and DFB Pokal Cup definitely better than Bourissa Dortmund and they beat Leverkusen 4-2 to win DFB Pokal Cup for the second time in a row and winning the Bundesliga eight times in a row and the proof that they won DFB Pokal Cup after winning Bundesliga comfortably and only having one draw this Calender year so far shows that they are the best team in the world and definitely the best team in Germany and they might even win the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE since they made Champions League history by winning 7 games in 7 matchdays in the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE the most consistent team in the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE so far and they are the very favourites to win the Champions League and they proof that they won DFB Pokal by beating Bayer Leverkusen 4-2 with only one draw this calender prooves that Bayern Munich is the best team in the world

CONGRADULATIONS FC BAYERN MUNICH

Gonna win Champions League

ok I will.