Posts by aramod

HOW FC BAYERN MUNICH IS UNSTOPABLE

Bayern Munich wins DFB Pokal Cup there second trophy of the season they are unstopable because they have one had one draw in all competitions this year and they have been very comfortable they are just too good for Bundesliga and DFB Pokal Cup definitely better than Bourissa Dortmund and they beat Leverkusen 4-2 to win DFB Pokal Cup for the second time in a row and winning the Bundesliga eight times in a row and the proof that they won DFB Pokal Cup after winning Bundesliga comfortably and only having one draw this Calender year so far shows that they are the best team in the world and definitely the best team in Germany and they might even win the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE since they made Champions League history by winning 7 games in 7 matchdays in the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE the most consistent team in the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE so far and they are the very favourites to win the Champions League and they proof that they won DFB Pokal by beating Bayer Leverkusen 4-2 with only one draw this calender prooves that Bayern Munich is the best team in the world

CONGRADULATIONS FC BAYERN MUNICH

Gonna win Champions League

just as a clarification: I welcome anyone new here, especially foreigners, english language is not a problem for me either...

....but I don't want to read through a block of words, trying to create meaning out of them. Germans do that too sometimes, when they register here, write sth like that they get banned. Unreadable, unfriendly to others.... this is a forum, not Facebook, u should try to communicate.

ok I will.

It is a shame Bayern Munich couldn't win because they didn't deserve to lose against Real Madrid they got unlucky Muller should have scored two or three goals that he didn't and they were supposed to be two penalties to Bayern Munich they should have been in the finals but hopefully this time Bayern Munich will win the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and they are the favourites to win the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE so surely they will;);) do you agree with me?

Why is Bayern Munich so good? Bayern Munich is so good because they have been the most consistent team this Calender year so far with only one draw so far this calender year and they made Champions League history by winning 7 games in 7 matchdays of the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE which no team can do this decade and they won the Bundesliga 8 consecutive times and it is very impressive they have done memorable performances against the best teams in the world like Bayern Munich 7-0 Barcelona on aggregate, Bayern Munich 6-0 Bourissa Dortmund, Bayern Munich 5-0 Bourissa Dortmund Bayern Munich 4-0 Bourissa Dortmund when Bayern Munich should have scored two or three more goals and the result should have been 6-0 or 7-0 Bayern Munich, Chelsea 0-3 Bayern Munich when Bayern Munich should have scored 2 or 3 more goals and it should have been 5 or 6-0 Bayern Munich and it was in Chelsea's homeground they are simply the best team in the world and they will wim the DFB Pokal Final on Tuesday CONGRADULATIONS FC BAYERN MUNCHEN and they will win Bundesliga again they are just too good for the Bundesliga

Robert Lewandowski

Robert Lewandowski is the striker extraordinaire he is the best goalscorer in the world, he scores all types of goals so effortlessly fantastic shots, free kicks and he has great headers as well and he is not only a goalscorer he is also a great dribbler he has lots of skills and he is also goal and chance provider he provides lots of goals and chances for his team he is the most complete striker in the world and he is in the form of his life, he is very fast for soccer, he is the top goalscorer in the Bundesliga and in the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and he scored in the first eleven games in a Bundesliga season and scored like 14 goals which broke Aubameyang's record and he is the second top goalscorer of all time behinh Gerd Muller and he also does well in the national team of Poland although his national team is very weak:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Manuel Neuer is mea fantastic goalkeeper because he saves lots of one on one with goalkeepers, he saves lots of brilliant shots, he is one of the main reasons why Bayern Munich is the best team in the world when Bayern Munich defence gets caught and they do a great shot Manuel Neuer does an amazing save and saves Bayern Munich, also he can dribble and he was nice dribbling skills and no goalkeeper can dribble like Manuel Neuer and he was won World Cup alone and no goalkeeper has reached that level of prime he is simply a extraodinary goalkeeper now does anybody agree with me:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: