Posts by croatfan

Hello!

I know this is only for german speakers thread but the international one is dead so I write here. What changes does Bayern need to do in their squad to be CL champion again ?
    Muller and Lewandowski go or stay ?
    Rumours of Boateng want to leave ?
    Alaba is not his old self for a long time now?
    Ribery,Robben and Rafina old?
    New players we need to bring ?

Any opinions are good

granti,mookzz and bayern_mario43 thank you very much for taking the time and effort to reply to me in english even tho this is a german thread.
    I am a fan for a long time but I do not speak german and sadly international part of the forum is pretty much dead.
    All the best to our boys MIA SAN MIA
    :thumbup:

Hohoho Real Madrid vs Bayern Munchen !!! 8o

This is gonna be intense 2 games. What are your prediction guys ? ?(?(?(

My humble prediction: Bayern will win 3:1 in it's own field and lose 2:1 in the Bernabeu. Bayern 4:3 Real on aggregate.
    Here is why: The Jupp effect. He simply brings back the old magic that made us champions. All the players trust him completly,he motivates each player to give it all he has,he has the right tactic to stop Madrid. Our defense is not perfect but much better then in Pep or Ancheloti era. We make more shoots on goal on average. If Ramos plays I believe this will be the result. But if Ramos doesnt play then it will be an even higher victory for us :D:D:D
    Bayern has a strong midfield and attack(even tho the attack wasnt good against Sevilla). Defense is now stable and good enough to defend against Madrid and patiently wait for Madrid errors and do fast counter attack.
    I think we can do it MIA SAN MIA! :thumbsup:

Feel free to comment ;)

Semifinalists are: Real Madrid, Bayern Munchen,Roma and Liverpool.
    We still do not know how will they be paired between each other but I want to know your opinion guys :?:

1) ROMA
    Roma should be the easiest draw for us :) . Yes they did good in the group stages,yes they made the biggest suprise of the season against Barca. BUT I think that Barcelona just didn't take the game seriously. Roma do play nice football and play like a team but so does Bayern. Only diference is Bayern players are all world class and + with Jupp back in wheel this should be an easy game(easier then Sevilla at least). I respect Roma but I think there is not much to be talked about in this draw. Bayern is simply better with players and I think managerr too. :thumbsup:

2) REAL MADRID
    Ahhh the team that gave me the most headache of any other team in the past decade. The 5:0 hammering in 2014(even tho back then they deserved this win :( ) and the 6:3 beating last year(this still makes my blood boil :cursing: ). I am honestly afraid from Real Madrid. Last year I was really confident Bayern would win but in the end I was disapinted with the final score 6:3 for Madrid. After this game I don't even know what to think ?(
    Madrid is a world class club.Midfield is probably best in world,strong attack,solid defense(even tho without Ramos its like an open highway),Zidane is average at best if you ask me.
    When I sum everything up Madrid is a strong club and Bayern can definetly beat them but recently I feel like Madrid is a black cat for Bayern. Honestly the only thing that gives me hope is Jupp.
    IF anyone wants to elaborate more about Real Madrid I would love to hear what the rest of you think why they have the edge in the past few years.

3) LIVERPOOL

Klopp we meet again lol :D . But seriously the man took an average team and made it a CL semifinalist. For me they have an outstanding coach in Klopp and the best attack of any other remaining team. On a good day Liverpool is very dangerous like Dortmund used to be before 2013 for us.
    But under Jupp our defense is pretty good and stable. Bayern will just defend good and wait for Liverpool to make a mistake then fast counter and score goals. :thumbup: This game could end both ways but I think overall Bayern have the edge over Livepool. Expecialy since Klopp and Jupp know each other really well. Also that being said I hope we avoid Liverpool before the final. I honestly think they will be very unpleasent over 2 legs.

Anyways I think I said all I wanted to say. For the semifinals I hope we draw Roma or Real. And Liverpool for the final.

Our defense is more crippled then a ww2 veteran. Looking at that aspect I am being pessimistic about our CL hopes. With such a defense it will be really hard against teams like Juventus,Barcelona,Real ect. over 2 legs.
    Pep really needs to pull a rabbit from a hat(tactically of course) if he wants to go all the way. :|

Dudes and ladies season almost over so lets talk about transfers!!
    I won't beat around the bush...Vidal and Di Maria to Bayern. Why you ask?
    ---->Di Maria has got a green light from United that he can leave this summer if he wants too.He is a great player we saw this many many times and he would be a great fit for Bayern.I would recommend Hazzard as well but Mou won't let him go that easy...ehhh...
    ----->Gonna be harder to get him then Di Maria but he is very strong,explosive and one of the best box to box midfielders today.Considering the aging Bastian Vidal would be a great fit

I would also bring a new defender...still not sure who but someone consistent;-).
    What do you think guys?

They didn't go to Berlin but I am still happy they showed real fighting spirit in the second leg against Barcelona.If only they played like this in the first leg...ehhh.
    Look like we will have to wait another year before we can lift the CL trophy again. ;-)

Stay strong FC BAYERN! :8

I have been criticized a lot of times for saying the same thing.
    Don't get me wrong I think Pep is a great coach but I just thing he is not good for german clubs especially Bayern.Spanish football just doesn't suit germans.That's a fact.
    For the future I would like Pep to stay and finish his contract to the end(basically that's one more season).Third time the charm as they say, eh?
    But after he finishes his contract(what ever the outcome) I hope he packs his bags and leaves.Honestly not even a treble would convince me he is good for Bayern.:x

Let's just hope Bayern grabs a small victory in the Allianz so they save some pride...

Look at this article wrote by Bayern Central blog:
    http://www.bayerncentral.com/2…roken-jaw-and-concussion/
    They are basicly saying our CL hopes are gone.What do you think about that Bayern fans?

I know things are not good but I still think we can suprise Barcelona and here is why:
    1.We have the best goalkepper Neuer!

2.Out defense is injury free(besides Alaba) and now that Benatia is back(who is more reliable then Dante IMO) and Martinez will probably be fit for Barca our defense is very very good.

3.Our midfield is also incredibly strong.Alcantara(who is our best passer and most creative player),Bastian,Alonso and Rode make a pretty deadly combo.

4.Our attack is crippled I admit that with Robben,Ribery and Lewandowski injured but we still have Muller and Gotze who are in form.Pizzaro is not Lewandowski good but he still has an eye for the goal if presented with the right opportunity.Weiser has proved against Dortmund that he is really Bayern material and that he can be counted on.I was actually suprised how good he was yesterday.

5.We have Pep who knows Barcelona very well and I think he has an idea on how to stop them.He watched their game against City so he knows what to expect from them.I hope..

All in all odds are against us but it is possible we defeat Barcelona.Bayern just has to play smart and take only calculated risks.It is possible and I have faith in this team.
    We are not like Real who are useless when Modric is injured.We are not Barcelona who are dependant on Messi.We are Bayern who managed to overcome a 3:1 loss with a 6:1 victory with half of our key players injured.We can do it.MIA SAN MIA!!:D:):8;-)

I remember once 10 years ago.I was 16 and I was drunk for the first time in my life.I managed to score a penalty in that age and in that drunk state.I did it.So now my question is...were Bayern players on some drugs stronger then alcohol? :P
    Jokes aside...horrible penalties but in the end I am glad BvB won tbh.It's a perfect goodbye gift for Klopp and Bayern don't need this trophy anyway.CL is much more important to us!

It's gonnab e interesting to see Barca-Bayern match.Simillar tactics but I still think we have the upper hand.
    1.We have Pep who knows Barca very well and their coach.
    2.Injured players returning.Most importantly Martinez,Robben and Benia(we need defenders)
    3.Barca is again all about Messi.Shut him down and(with all due respect) Neymar and Suarez are not as productive as they are known to be.
    4.Barca defense is their weak spot definetly.And knowing we have Muller,Lewa and Robben I say we can score goals at Camp Nou.
    5.Bayern win all their games at home this season.
    I think we have more + then - sides.;-)

For the record Real will crash in the quarterfinals.No Marcelo,no Bale,No Modric. RIP Real.
    But back to my lovely club Bayern...We are looking awful right now.Even if we do beat Porto(and I think we will) we will have a hard time in the semis without half our first team.
    Pep needs a new idea about tactics and formation to adapt to the situation.

Thiago looked great today against BvB.I remembered why I missed him so much.One of the best passers we have and he is very inteligent and creative.
    When Martinez returns+Lahm we will have a great defense and midfield.
    Let's only hope Ribery will be back soon.Now that Robben is probably gone for the rest of the season we will need Ribery more then ever.

Thiago Alcantara was on the bench against Gladbach.Does that mean we can expect to see him play after the international break?
    Also what is Ribery status?We could use him now that Robben is out for who knows how many weeks...
    Anyways I am glad players are returning.We still need Javi!