Posts by dustu04

This is really good that we have Neuer now... But we have to really act right from the beginning.. and we must retain it the entire season... Let's see how much these new transfers gonna benefit us.. But truly speaking, this is the time we must and must be serious in every matche... every....

It would be very very difficult and demoralizing for me to bear another burden of defeat anymore............

Exactly... Schweini did not play at his level of standard this past season.. But he's got the potentials as we all know... all he needs now is some break and refreshment... that's all ;-)

Yeah.. that's right... depends on the timing of the player..

Winning is the most important thing definitely.... I also told it before...
    But what can we do?? There seems to be always an inconsistency in our team during most the important matches... If the full time is 90 minutes, we must play constantly well for the full time...

Playing 60-70 minutes excellently and then 20-25 minutes casually with many mistakes... and ultimately we end up the match deperately.. it's no use of playing excellently for that 60-70 minutes at all..
    I think this aspect matters a lot in a match and so, we are not supposed to make such mistakes if we want to win any big title..

That's true... Bayern must invest much more money on the quality players..

As for Manchester United, they can be considered at the same level as that of us... But as for Chelsea, I don't think they are at our level.. Rather they are below us... I mean, they were once, but now their forward is not a good one....

As for Real Madrid, I think, they are not a perfect team... parhaps they can beat us due to our average form now but their football is not attractive atleast for last couple of years..

Yes.. I agree... Badstuber lacks speed.. and as for the laziness, I've seen that in some of our players this past seaosn in some important matches.. atleast those players whom we have much expectations from...

But I still belive that it would be much better if Demichelis rejoins us...

We can of course beat Barca... This is football and therefore there cannot be an everlasting domination of one team. Barca has proved to be the best team now, no doubt about that. But their defense seems not so strong anymore as was before(even in the last year). They've got a powerful forward and midfield.

If we strengthen our defense and defensive midfield(no need to be aggressive but a steady one), we can beat any team..

Badstuber is rather good.. but I don't see any bright future of our team through Breno. The bragging about him reached sky-high when he was brought. But there was no fruitfulness at all.

And yes, one more thing..... the unforgettable mistakes by Ribbery and also some other players this past season, will certainly not fetch any title to our club....

As I have always said before, with this performance, whether it can be a 5-1 victory against Leverkussen or a bloody 8-1 victory against a 2nd division team, we'll never win the CL untill and unless we play a total football which includes of course a very strong defence and it aslo includes the good quality bench-players even.!!!!
    Trust me when we can achieve all these, we can win CL title.

But one more thing is to be remembered, if we want to stop teams like Barca, possession of ball must be enriched. I don't know about those much said 'telepathic connection' among the Barca players, but I know we have the potential to prevent any team if the squad makes no mistake in 90 minutes. That's the key requirement now.

I think the more we concentrate on our defense(which was not satisfactory in the last season), the more we will steps ahead of the Championship. Because we don't have to put a huge effort on our midfield and attacking midfield. It's already 85% satisfactory(in my opinion) if Ribbery, Schweini, Gomez give their cent percent this season with no casual approach as we saw in few matches last season. And besides it will be very good for us if we have Demichelis back.

And of course, Heynckes will be rotating our players more than Van Gaal did. (:

I just can't wait to see Petersen playing in Allianz Arena!!! As the season will start, its gonna be lots of excitement and fun!!! Waiting for that........................