Posts by dustu04

It's great that the national team has defeated Armenia with a colossal goal difference but still we MUST remember that the national team has conceded 1 goal as well. Conceding goals must be stopped, otherwise equalizing goal against tougher teams would be very difficult.

Hence, we must focus on the defense and maintain the consistency of it till the end of each game.

Same old story :D

Guest teams come and defeats us in our home ground pathetically !! What could be more of a shame??

I really don't want to say this but we have to accept the fact here - we sucked at our defense last night!

I never saw such horrible defense ever in my life before..

Lack of steadiness, lack of energy throughout the game!

Like I said before, if our team doesn't concentrate on these things, next season will be even more pathetic. Well, nevermind, we already have been through this trauma many times in the history.. So no wonder our boys are quite used to it now.:D

I didn't see that aggressive energy level in Bayern's boys last night. Defense was a complete mess last night plus it was well anticipated that Madrid would put stress on defense rather than offence and would try scoring counter attacking since both Alaba and Lahm have a habit of getting in the forward position during the game. They have to focus on this particular aspect in the second leg. Well lets keep our finger crossed. Hope for the best :)

I didn't see that aggressive energy level in Bayern's boys last night. Defense was a complete mess last night plus it was well anticipated that Madrid would put stress on defense rather than offence and would try scoring counter attacking since both Alaba and Lahm have a habit of getting in the forward position during the game. They have to focus on this particular aspect in the second leg. Well lets keep our finger crossed. Hope for the best:)

In final, lets defend like we did against Barca.
    Let's be steady in each and every single seconds of the whole 90 minutes.
    Let's be more determined..
    Let's keep our fingers crossed.................................

WE ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU BOYS!!! Mia San Bayern!!! :) :)

This has been the major problem with us for last couple of years and still remains so..

and astonishingly no world class player has been recruited so far.

and as for defense, like always we forget that it's also a part of the game, so did we this time too..

So, i must say, there is no use being sad over it.. until and unless we change our old rhythm of play, our defeat will continue..

Same story repeated again! and still we are not tired..

Well, I will not make a comment, because taking this things seriously would hurt me a lot.. so it's better to remain just watching..

anyways, now it's so clear that without signing some world class players, a CL cannot be won..
    Well, I should not talk on it anymore because it's already a much proclaimed topic..

So, if it doesn't come out as a good result, we should not mourn over it because to achieve something good, we must spend something good.. If we are blaming our luck then I must say, we should quit it because this same luck thing is happening years after years and still we are in our old rhythm.

Well, all I can say now is, better luck next time..

I think you are right bbjtin..

Well here I must say, Ballack possessed much of that leader-like mentality though he had a temper. But his spirit was excellent in terms of captaincy.

If Van Persie is available, we must must sign him. Every year we miss big opportunities signing realy talented players.

Well, apart from Van Persie, I think Bayern should also sign a forward with excellent foot-work and one who can be a very good subs for Ribéry since Kroos has shown pretty average performance last season. And also a excellent skilled winger as a subs for Robben.

Why our management is not going for Higuain? I mean last season he was in the first eleven in very few matches ( even I doubt if there was any)..

Though Alaba attacks quite well on left wing from defense but still we need a well-skilled subs for Ribéry.