Posts by dustu04

hey that's a cool and funny pic..lol

I think Schürrle should be playing from the start against Greece.. and we should not underestimate Greece for even a single second.. they are most unpredictable in football world.. we must consider Greece as a very strong opponent. Not a single chance should be missed to score.. Corner kicks and the free kicks should be very accurate and our attacking line-up must be most steady..

There's a chance of facing France in semis if we make it through quarter final.. Nothing can be assumed so in advance though but considering matches played so far, either of Croatia and Italy would be playing against them.. well after tonight's games, it will become clearer.. Because France is playing really good in comparison to Italy or Croatia.. anyway, tonight's matches will decide..

this assumptions can be taken place if no blunder happens in the games ahead.. well, lets hope for the best..lol

Though the Germans won the game, but still they lacked aggressive playing throughout the match.. Denmark was not at their form, so at least 2 more goals could have been scored.. the chances was created too, but we missed the opportunity.. To mention, Müller and Khedira missed two beautiful chances of scoring.. here again I will drag the Spanish references- those Spanish players seem much more accurate shooting the ball on target, even most of their long free kicks taken within radius of 25 meters to 30 meters get on target..

and in last nights game German side seemed in kinda relaxed mode playing especially at the beginning of the 2nd half. Still we need much more steadiness and pace in our playing.. With this relaxed playing, I doubt we would be able to defeat the strongest opponent in semis or in finals..

Hey i missed reading that post before i just came to read it today..

Is Higuain really joining Bayern? sorry for the late response, but i haven't heard a bit about it yet, even not in rumors.. lol

From which source you got that info?

I entirely agree with u bbjtin.. besides Poldi seems lacking bit fitness and steadiness throughout his matches so far.. if this year too we have to face spain, either Schürrle or Gotze should be in the first eleven.. Reus will also be a very good option.. but my first choice would be Schürrle.. and in today's match against Denmark, Schürrle should be in first eleven.. I think Howedes will be in squad for sure tonight because Boateng won't be playing..

But still we need to be faster and even more faster in terms of passing the ball - playing one touch passing with more pace to be specific. we must be having at least 85% of passes complete and having at least around 50% ball possession. The lesser we accomplish this, the harder it would get to break the spanish confidence playing.. and defense is out of discussion if playing against that "tiki taka" side.. Lahm, Hummels, Boateng, Badstuber (i really have a doubt how compatible Badstuber will be against spain) and all the subs will have to be faster and much more faster and consistently steady against Torres, Silva, Fabregas, Iniesta Xavi and all..

anyways, Jogi is far more concerned with this things than me.. so I hope he will be having his best plan against spanish squad if we will face them in this euro. Let's hope for the best :)

Germans footballers are considered to be the most disciplined in the world..

aside from it, their devotion towards football, priority given to the young bloods along with experienced players, a very good teamwork without any internal egos among players while playing, the spirit of never giving up and the determination of fighting till the finishing whistle of the match even after digesting pathetic goals- fetches die Nationalmannscheft such success..

and above all, the fans' adoration is always with them no matter what it results in..

well, these very few reasons among many may be considered as the key to fetch the German national team success..

I hope this time the ultimate result does end up with some rewards instead of tears..

Oh and as for the quarter finals.. if statistically considering the matches so far, may be we will face Czech Republic.. but as Poland is the hosting nation they will play really hard game against Czech, so may there's a chance of playing against Polski too if they make it through..

anyway, football is so unpredictable a sport.. it always ends up with surprises.. lets hope for the best..lol

We should not be so content already.. No doubt nationalmannschaft is playing very good.. but still we need much pace in our team especially in our defense.. we should gain much more speed if we face Spain this Euro too.. those Spanish forwards seem really fast and dangerous throughout their games so far.. and domination over the ball possession and control is a must to win against team like Spain.. they have many goal factories in their squad.. We must focus on how the 'Tika-Taka' can be foiled from now on..
    anyways, i'm always with Die Nationalmannschaft.. All the best boys!!:)

Podolski is just a bad choice for the current national team and especially while facing teams like Spain or Italy.. As for Italy, today's game was so much more exciting in comparison to our last night's game against Portugal. Yesterday's game was kinda boring and slow which is definitely not expected when aimed at victory.

I think either of Schürrle and Gotze will be way much better than Poldi.. I don't know what Jogi's planning for the next game.. anyways, a "pace" in our playing is direly needed..

Considering the games so far, neither of Netherlands and Denmark should be a big threat to us if not committing a blunder within 90 minutes.. well, I think we can top in our group. Just keep the ball rolling in our mid-field with accuracy and aggression.. Yesterday, Poldi missed too many chances and he seemed kinda unfit.. Gotze will be a very good option or Schürrle though they are much less experienced than Poldi..

Anyways, all the best for the next matches boys..

Ronaldo isn't the only person who cannot be left even for a single moment of the entire game on a one-on-one attack, but Nani should also be considered the same..

Only 1 player in a team cannot fetch victory without a good team-work and so besides Ronaldo, Nani, Mautinho, Rúben must not be unmarked for a moment too..

We went for Dante... that's all we got?

I don't know whether the Hoeness management will be able to sign Dzeko or not.. but how about Giuseppe Rossi? I think he can be a good transfer as a quality back up for Gomez...

@ "But he isnt a striker who can dribble past defender and score the only goal of the match."

I entirely agree on it.. Müller also lacks this quality.

DEFENSE is also a part of the game.. if we cannot do it, that's our problem, our fault..

The thing that makes me so dumbfounded that it has been happening to the German side since 2002 final against Brazil.. Every time we pay for our reluctant defense or miss-marking..

I still remember that first goal of Grosso... and there also Pirlo got enough time and space to pass over the ball to him.. even after DelPiero was so unmarked and got the chance to score against almost zero defense..

in 2010 Puyol was unmarked and we payed for it.. as for CL Milito also comes in the same case..

I cannot make out why this same mistake again and again??

And I think that Hoeness management knows about these facts way far more than us.. but their activities never reflect it.. We missed signing many excellent players this past season.. Even Neuer became an uncertainty for once as he termed the price that Schalke demanded for was an "utopian price"... Didn't he know that Buffon was payed 50 millions his time????

And truly saying, we need really atleast 2 more quality back ups for Robben and Ribéry.. and ofcourse a 2 excellent quality center-back transfers..

Even the penalty kicks were not so satisfactory.. lacks power punch..
    Anyway, there's nothing to blame Robben or Schweini or Olic..

The main thing is we could not retain the score 1-0 till the 90th minutes.. We must have focused on the defense after the first goal was scored and marked every Chelsea man till 90th minute..

Again lack of consistency... same thing repeated..

Anyway, we must be strong now.. only 17 days to start EURO.. In the mean time I hope Sir Löw will positively concentrate on these drawbacks we still need to rectify.

DEFENSE is also a part of the game.. if we cannot do it, that's our problem, our fault..

The thing that makes me so dumbfounded that it has been happening to the German side since 2002 final against Brazil.. Every time we pay for our reluctant defense or miss-marking..

I still remember that first goal of Grosso... and there also Pirlo got enough time and space to pass over the ball to him.. even after DelPiero was so unmarked and got the chance to score against almost zero defense..

in 2010 Puyol was unmarked and we payed for it.. as for CL Milito also comes in the same case..

I cannot make out why this same mistake again and again??

And I think that Hoeness management knows about these facts way far more than us.. but their activities never reflect it.. We missed signing many excellent players this past season.. Even Neuer became an uncertainty for once as he termed the price that Schalke demanded for was an "utopian price"... Didn't he know that Buffon was payed 50 millions his time????

And truly saying, we need really atleast 2 more quality back ups for Robben and Ribéry.. and ofcourse a 2 excellent quality center-back transfers..

Even the penalty kicks were not so satisfactory.. lacks power punch..
    Anyway, there's nothing to blame Robben or Schweini or Olic..

The main thing is we could not retain the score 1-0 till the 90th minutes.. We must have focused on the defense after the first goal was scored and marked every Chelsea man till 90th minute..

Again lack of consistency... same thing repeated..

Anyway, we must be strong now.. only 17 days to start EURO.. In the mean time I hope Sir Löw will positively concentrate on these drawbacks we still need to rectify.

Mr. Hoeness, Please quit Bayern.. Please Please Please

Club comes first, not you..

Friends, to be telling the truth, we really don't deserve to be champions.. With this defense line up and back ups, it was so lucky that we even reached to the final..

This cup could have been ours if there was some really strong back ups for Gustavo and Alaba.. and our attacking mid-field too.. though the defense yesterday was okay but not an excellent one.. and as for attacking mid-field, I still wonder, were our players sick last night? got any fever or diarrhea ??? If no, then what was the reason for so many mistakes.. so many misses of chances????

I never seen a German side with such poor penalty shootouts before except for the away against Real Madrid.. Lahm missed that day.. Last night too he could have missed it - the ball touched Cech's hand but it got in fortunately

And Robben !!!!!!!!!!!! that was a Golden opportunity for us!!!!!!! not Golden, a platinum or diamond opportunity as one can name it!!!! truly saying all the shots except the first one taken by Chelsea in tie-breaker, were awesome.. when shooting penalty, shots should be taken like those.. and the German side was always great at it.. and last night I couldn't believe my eyes.. how can it be so poor??

We were given chances after chances.. chances after chances.. but we missed them all because of lacking STEADINESS.. it was like everyone there predicted after Müller scored that we gonna win.. and Drogba left unmarked!!!!!!!! Pathetic !!!!!!!!! FOOTBALL CAN NEVER BE PRDICTED.. If we predict it, we lose.. this is the fact!! and it has always been like this... So, no wonder we lost..

Anyways, if that Hoeness hasn't understood yet the necessity of some good quality center backs and back ups for the attacking, then the CL title will always remain an IMPOSSIBLE..