Posts by hass8mlawsh

Ja, to make it more clear and to reach all the wise minds in this forums, we're here to support our club and also say what we must say when we see something wrong.

Pep ruined Bayern by several things in the last couple seasons as:

- bringing a Spanish contingent for trying to change the pure bayern playing-style, and I feel that the club is on the way to lose it's identity.
    - giving up and release good talented players as Luiz Gustavo, Xherdan Shaqiri.
    - Guardiola's way of playing which exhausts the players
    - after the 3-1 Champions League defeat to Porto. If anyone other than the players themselves is responsible, then it is the head coach.

I'm a Bayern fan since I was 12 years old and It's the first time to feel that the club is changing to the worse, for the mentioned reasons above, I think Guardiola is not the right coach for our club!
    so, Pep OUT NOW!

- bringing a Spanish contingent for trying to change the pure bayern playing-style, and I feel that the club is on the way to lose it's identity.
    - after the 3-1 Champions League defeat to Porto. If anyone other than the players themselves is responsible, then it is the head coach.

I'm a Bayern fan since I was 12 years old and It's the first time to feel that the club is changing to the worse, for the mentioned reasons above, I think Guardiola is not the right coach for our club!
    so, Pep OUT NOW!

so, Pep OUT NOW!