Posts by mulhim

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">think there are a certain players wanting to fight in this team despite we are in bad shape. However, there are players that I think Van Gaal keeps on making mistakes like Van Buyten. What a mistake! Why Van Gaal keeps putting him in the starting lineup when he has made so many mistakes over the early campaign of this season? I dont understand it </span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

It is the coach arrogance that will make Bayern pay dearly.
    I am afraid that Dortmund will give massive blow to this team.
    It is easy decision Bench Van Buyten!! >:-|

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">we have lost few interesting players in the near past..Rafinha,Zuculini, Boateng and now Ibra: maybe Nerlinger isn't so good as Rummenigge.. But i think Ibra shouldn't came to bayern for the same amount, Milan is Milan ( and 8 ml euro a year) </span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Milan for the last 3 years has been a failed team, I don't see them getting anything this year.

Now they are nearer from signing Robinho & our Management are watching teams getting the best players (both offensive & defensive).

We will wait until winter when Bayern is middle of the bundeliga & third place in Champion group. I think this too late & short sighted.

If we can't get a super striker , & world-class central defender and sell or loan Gomez surely Bayern will loss a lot of points in the bundesliga & lose the first match in CL against Roma (no Ribery for suspension & Robben for the injury). >:|

Butt :was really great did not have any chances of saving any of the goals.

Bad performance from both central defenders , V.Bommel & Schwini.

Contento should have played instead of Baduster.

Altintop efforts were decent.

Robben tried his best but the Inter were more concentrated.

Muller lost a great chance of equalizing in beginning of the second half.

Olic was non-existence.

Neither Klose & Gomez could add up any value.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">geoldes actually i would rather see ballack playing somewhere in the saudi arabia or in china, anywhere as far as possible from bayern....</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I like this idea very much, watching in my country league.
    Suite him just fine, undeserving Captain of Germany!!

:D:D:D

According to bbc site, Ribery will not play in the final. His appeal was rejected & he is suspened for three matches.

Another appeal can made to overturn this ruling decision made by Juv Man Platini & his thugs. >:|

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">
    Quote:
    It's Ok. We have Hamit Altintop who did a excellent job today and he tracked back to help the defence. It is time he got his reward for being a faithful servant to Bayern's cause. He deserves to play in the final.

Well said, Altintop can take Riberys spot indeed. Though its a real shame that Ribery will miss the final, we have 3 days to appeal and we should do so. He deserves to play, wish Uefa will change their ruling. Atleast we have Ribery for the Bundesliga and DFB Cup Smile </span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

It really injustice by UEFA to give him a ban of 3 matches for such a challenge.

It seems the head of UEFA president Paltini & the Italian friends just really want to damage the high spirit of Bayern!! >:|

I think Bayern has showed an excellent display last night because they played as one unit & fought really hard for the ball.
    It is the team spirit we need to get the trophies.

Their performance last night was the likesdestroyeding Juventus 1-4, shocked Manchester in Munich 2-1.

Great win, great performance , great result should have been easily 7-0.

Even if the referee made wrong decision, it really did not change the result or the outcome. The better side went to the final!!

Bayern really destroyed the bride of Olympic Lyon in the front of their home supporter :D

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">bbjtin
    Anyways, Man Utd game is over. Now, we need to focus on our next coming opponents, Lyon. They are also on a row in Champion League by knocking so many famous teams out this season. Luckily, in their own league, they are still battling for a Champion League spot because basically there are only 5 points difference b/w No.1 spot and No.6 spot. So anytime could happen.
    </span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

As I said before, we will really V.Bommel against Lyon in Allianz arena but the good news that we should play contento instead of the disastrous Baduster.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">deisel Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 12:58

He also said it was a typical German performance from us: well duuuh ??!! lol
    We are German Laughing</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Astonishing comments by professional coach with very good history as Ferguson.
    The only words that describes his comments is arrogance, Racist style!!

Typical Germans (Ribery & V.Bommel) really hilarious!!

He is said that in both matches Manchester were better side, really contradicating himself. Just listen to this interview
    when Manchester united lost in Munich

1. Very poor defending & specially from the righ flank (Bad & Demi).

2. Shcwini lost easy balls.

3. Too many balls are sent back the keeper, which made nervous & angry.

4. Hard challages from Van Buyten on Roony foot.

But I am celebrating we broke the heart of Man United!!

Now we will play Lyon without Bad (Conento is in!!) & V.Bommel who absence is a big blow to Bayern.

If we play Barca in the Final, it will catastrophic with such defence. :(

Great comeback but were unlucky to score more.

The Defence still need improvement.

I hope really Robben comeback will add more power for the crucial Wednesday match in Manchester.

Maybe Rooney will miss against Chelsea & Bayern Match.

Bbjtin

Ribery is going for good. So I don't see any improvement in the attacking Medfield area.

Three strikers are really few if you want to compete in three contests. We don't to repeat the previous mistakes when Bayern had injuries & suspensions.