Posts by mulhim

Let me compare the 2001 team with 2010.
    2001Keeper
    Oli: A leader & gifted keeper

2010 Keeper
    Butt: good performer but bit shaky

2001 Defense :
    Linke, Andresson, Kuffor, Lizarazu, Sagnal
    All are rated the best of players in their position.

2010 Defense :
    Slow reaction & mediocre performance against quick players.

2001 Midfield:
    Effenberg A leader & fighter
    Scholl Creative with excellent passing & unselfish winger
    Jeremies excellent Defensive midfield.
    Basler very good winger

2010 Midfield :
    Schwini A good as MF but miss passes, delay the counter-attack.
    V. Bommel: break attack but has really clumsy challenges.
    Ribery: Fast & tricky winger if he is at the best "nowadays performs less against big teams"
    Robben: Very good dribbler & menace to any defense but very selfish!!

2001 Attack:
    Elber: Legend in attack
    Sergio : A good Attacking Forward.
    Jancker: Not impressive
    Zickler: Excellent Attacking substitute.

2010 Attack:
    Gomez Mediocre Attacker
    Olic A good attacker
    Muller good finisher but still need more time
    Klose Not as good as two season ago but better than Gomez

I would say Bayern with current performance has 1% of qualifying. They will not be lucky all the time.

The 2nd goal might be offside but Bayern first goal was disallowed for no good reason & penalty kick was given instead which if it was missed might change the outcome of the match to defeat.

There were wrong decisions made by the referee on both teams.

The team as whole did great & Tymo was excellent (maybe this goal would change his mind of leaving Bayern).

I was hopping that Robin would score & Ribery would play.

Forza Bayern Munchen!!

I will not blame butt for any of the two goals or the defeat.

Bayern as a unit played badly on every line.

1- No creativity & quick forward through bases to strikers.
    2- Too many Air balls that were won by Bordeaux defenders.
    3- Not utilizing the wings for attacking.
    4- Wrong Referring decision a penalty should be given in the first half.

Bordeaux played very good tactically.

It is really humiliating to be defeat at home & in this manner.

1- Ribery was the center of our threat.
    2- Olic played good but not as good as left winger.
    3- Braafheid was playing his best match for Bayern.
    4- Klose proofed that he is 10 times than this hyped talent of Germany "Gomez" even if he did not score this chance.
    5- The rest of the team played good.

Van Gaal relied too much on the youngster Muller who lacked the technique in such tough encounters "Hamburg & Juv", the coach should have played Altintop as starter instead.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">I have big doubts that Van Gaal will stay for a long time here.

After the damage being made by him & the Management with departure of Lucio (should have been Bayern captain) & selling of young talents (like Hummels), FCB need to stick with inexperienced Berno, Clumsy V. Buyten Bad mannered/ performing Captain V. Bommel!! >:|</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I have stated that before.

The Management were selling young talents like crazy.

Hummels
    Celozzi
    Wagner

I hope this list stops at these names & Bayern does not waste young talents.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Hummels was great in U21 Euro final. He basically destroyed every single attack of the English. Anyhow, i think Van Gaal made some mistake by selling Lucio even for 8mil Euros with 1 year contract left. Van Gaal has stated that he will use a left foot football to play as left central defender, so I guess it would be Braafheid as first choice and then Badstuber as backup. Whereas, on the right position, we have now Demichelis, Van Buyten and Breno there. We will sign a new right defender and use Gortilz as backup. On the left side, Lahm will be standing there.

On top of that, Bayern might sell a few players and they are Borowski, Lell, Ottl, Sosa and maybe Breno, but not Toni. Beside, Hoeness is saying that we will be spending a lot of money this summer, but again, when you look at the figure, not really! Why? Only Gomez, Pranjic, Tymoshcuk and Braafheid cost us money and the rest comes here for free. Although there isnt offical figures, I guess would be around 50-55mil Euros. But when you looked back, Bayern didnt do any summer transfer last summer and sold Schlaudraff and Jansen plus Hummels, Lucio and Podolski this summer. We have already pocked back 32-35mil Euros. Therefore, net-net, we are only spending around 20mil Euros. Thats not a lot for an international club. Beside, we could be still selling Borowski for 6mil Euros, Lell and Ottl for 2mil each, Sosa for 5-6mil Euros and Breno for 9mil Euros. So I dont know if we are actually spending enough to keep quality in this team</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Bayern management should have snatched benzema (35 M Euro) while Real were occupied with sealing C. Ronaldo & Kaka deals instead of getting over-rated Gomez.

Getting a really young foreign talent in the bundesliga would shut the mouths The German press & anti-Bayern that FCB is not stealler & killer of German talents as they claim.

I have big doubts that Van Gaal will stay for a long time here.

After the damage being made by him & the Management with departure of Lucio (should have been Bayern captain) & selling of young talents (like Hummels), FCB need to stick with inexperienced Berno, Clumsy V. Buyten Bad mannered/ performing Captain V. Bommel!! >:|

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Impressed by Ollic's display for Hamburg.
    He is a very solid and physical player.
    He will complement the attacking line well at Bayern.
    A much needed physical presence and a hard working player.
    A better choice than lazzy lax Podolski !!!</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

It seems that Ollic sustained an injury in the knee after Bremen match , he might be out for 6 to 9 months!!.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">thanks.... :-[

but...its just what i see...anyone that watches carefully what happens..will say the same..and..here are guys that really know bout football...me..im just an spectator ;-)</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Wisita

This is very modest of you. Most fans think with their hearts not with brain.

Where is chrisco!! He has really give some good players options from the French league.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">which style fits him as hes playing actually ?? ??</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

He want to play along with hardworking attacker like Klose basically he want to be finisher & not a team player. :D

I think Bayern should sell him to Juv so he will be siting on the bench with Brazzo.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Well, what position you think he plays? 8-)
    He's a DM who can play also as CD (just like Jerry) so we all know it's priority.

mulhim : don't try to make you populair with such quotes</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

We need someone that is well connected with the team management to put him in the official wish-list.

But I think in the end it will be the decision of Klinsi that will matter the most.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">He's a great player. Just watched first half against PSV: this is someone we really need. Pure leader, talks to the players, sends them warnings and can play DM/CD. As you said, could be a new Jerry!</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

He plays for Albania & he is just 25 years!!
    He is an excellent choice if management takes recommendation from unofficial scout Chrisco.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">I ALWAYS DISAGREE WITH CHRISCO BUT THIS TIME HE IS RIGHT!!!

IF BAYERN SELL ITS ASS TO A TERRORIST, A YANKEE OR A RUSSIAN MAFIA GUY, I WILL HAVE TO SUPPORT ALEMANNIA AACHEN....

THAT BEING SAID THE PROBLEM WITH BAYERN IS NOT LACK OF FUNDS, IT IS LACK OF BOARD MEMBERS WITH BALLS, NOT LIKE THOSE CHEAP BASTARDS HOENESS AND RUMMENIGGE....</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I agree with second part of your post although the first part was purely Racist (don't paint everything black).

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">not this season...after today's performance..nope..with less reasons...maybe in winter they will bring some FREE TRANSFERS in..but we will see</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Bayern display agianst much weaker side Herta was the morphine that will fool all fans believing we have a strong squad for Champion league.
    :(

Barbatov has gone to Man united and Archiven & Tymoschuk are not with FC bayern. >:|

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">I can just hope that deal will go on ;-)</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Tiago in & Schwini out to Juv looks like an excellent deal.
    But Klinsmann will be put hurdles against such a deal. >:|

If Schwini is gone we will have only have 2 RM players (Altintop who had good season & Sosa who was below expectation).

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Finally....I think it's time he moved to another position...I think he had done great job in making Bayern great team so far, but after recent policies I think he doesn't have the flexibility as modern football manager....even Man Utd after winning CL, they will strengthen their team again this year (prepared around €50 million for Tevez, Alves, etc).</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------
    When you have Glazer as president, it's not difficult to spend every year 50-75M euros</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Then can we get Benzema for more than £20. :D