Posts by mulhim

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">not problably IS staying 8-) good lord! well i think maybe he is a funny guy, that gives good mood to the team....

OUTSIDE THE FIELD!!!...he could be a clos efan..but if he keeps playing as he is playing 8-)

im a goood prayer..i think im going to pray for him to gain back his old form(oooooold form) and be at the height of bayern ;-)</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

wistia

Schwini might shine in Euro 08 & fool Bayern management with another bad season. I prefer if he leaves before Euro.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">about brazagli

close to wolfs? sure? remeber he rejected us (not enough for him)
    links please

About gatussoç
    hope he really comes..CL experience in person

we must tarjet us in getting a decent place in CL, cuz i dont know if with a new coach it will be easy</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

here is the link for Brazagli & The wolves

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=694484

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">I just want to stress that Barzagli is very close to Wolfsburg instead of Bayern. Barzagli is a great defender and of course, I would love to see him at Bayern. But there is something that I have seen this summer which I have never recalled for the past 10 seasons+ watching Bundesilga. Bundesilga is really stepping up. Wolfsburg has already signed Zaccardo and very close to Barzagli. Schalke is interested in Mutu as well as Bayern. Bayern is very likely to lure Gattuso away from AC Milan. Jol Martin is coaching HSV next season as Van Der Varrt will stay in Bundesilga if Hamburg is willing to invest. All of these come as good news to me, although I am sure that some of it might not materialize, but at least Bundesilga is heading the right direction. Personally, I hope that Bundesilga will return to main stream again in the next 3-5 years in Europe like it used to be when Dortmund won CL in 97; Bayern in the final in 99 and won it in 01 and Leverusen in the final as well in 02. And I am not counting the quarter-finalists and semi-finalists where Schalke and Hamburg were involved as well.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Barzagli going to the wolves!!
    I hope this is just a rumor, he should be in high-profile team like Bayern so he can remain in the Azzauri squad.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Transfer
    Milan has opened talks with Sagnol after the his ban.

Another team shuffling & hight important deals needs to made if we want to compete in Champions league & not got knocked out in the early stages.

We need to sell the following players:
    - Sagnol .sell him if possible
    - Lahm to Barca or Man united with a good Price (not too high)
    - Poldi to German league B or other Bundesliga team before Klinsman officially take charge. he is a big failure & too many wasted chances.
    - Schwini to some other second class team.
    - Lucio to Real

We need to buy
    1. Strong Central defender to pair with Demchilies.
    2. World class right back.
    3. World class right attacking Medfield.
    4. World class playmaker.
    5. Two attackers (one world class to replace Poldi & another to replace Schaldruff).</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Yes.. I agree with U !

But... err.. are u wrong about try to replace Poldi ?
    He came cheaply & he is still young too

We should try to sell & replace the WORTHLESS DUO aka Toni + Ribbery !
    Are u ever feel strange why Juve, Arsenal, RM, Milan, MU RETREATED from the efforts to get them !

NOW THEY HAVE PROVED IT !
    They are no Fussball gott !
    They are FUSSBALL DUMB !</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

I understand your frustration & anger but to dump our best players (Toni+ Ribery) is really crazy idea. You never see a team win titles by depending on only one or two players.

All of german players were bad with Zenit & worth selling out especially Poldi who was playing two season and scored close to Zero. Also, schwini fits in the same category. These two are disasters when playing for Bayern but they play 110% when they are German team.
    Conclusion: these two players are not loyal to Bayern. >:|

Transfer
    Milan has opened talks with Sagnol after the his ban.

Another team shuffling & hight important deals needs to made if we want to compete in Champions league & not got knocked out in the early stages.

We need to sell the following players:
    - Sagnol .sell him if possible
    - Lahm to Barca or Man united with a good Price (not too high)
    - Poldi to German league B or other Bundesliga team before Klinsman officially take charge. he is a big failure & too many wasted chances.
    - Schwini to some other second class team.
    - Lucio to Real

We need to buy
    1. Strong Central defender to pair with Demchilies.
    2. World class right back.
    3. World class right attacking Medfield.
    4. World class playmaker.
    5. Two attackers (one world class to replace Poldi & another to replace Schaldruff).

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic">Zitat:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Kaka costs around 55 million pounds, thats true. But Bayern wont have a chance. Come on, why would Kaka comes to Bayern instead of Real Madrid. This is just not realistic.

The first priority is to sign a reserve keeper with experience. Schwarzer seems to be the leading man there! The next is to invest in a right winger who has to have great dribbling skill and able to score from mid-range like Ribery. Quaresma fits the bill. I would estimate him costing us around 20-25mil Euro maxmium. If we have furthur capital, we might look for a central defender/defensive midfielder. Seems like Barzagli is on his way coming to Bayern this summer. Van Buyten is probably the one who is leaving us. Lucio already said that he would like to leave Bayern one day, but by looking at Bayern transfer policy, normally we wont let the player go until he fulfills his contract like Ballack and the recent Lahm case.</span><br>-------------------------------------------------------

Kaka might be offloaded by Milan. They have a debut of 25 Million British Bond.
    Source:
    http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=673105

Also, our previous interest Luka Modric has been taken byTottenham for &#8356;15.8 million.

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=673126